What do you do when your not playing poker?

What do you do when your not playing poker?

Job: I’m a crane & rigging stupirvisor… I’ve been operating heavy equipment all my life.
Leisure: Enjoy creating video games, websites and watching shark tank.

Whats yours?

3 Likes

Job: Taking care of 92 YO Mum
p/t secretary church 4 hr/wk

Leisure: gardening, quilting. walking the dogs!!

4 Likes

I enjoy watching and writing about sports when I’m not playing Poker.

I also enjoy cooking , listening to music and doing a bit of Carpentry work in my spare time.

-Marc

3 Likes

i often like gaming (mostly RPG’s), and movies/series (mostly fantasy).

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing its greatly appreciated!

Sounds like Mum is in good hands: funny story I once sat down at a poker table and couldn’t believe a nice young lady was 101 years old amazed (and she played well ;))

I can relate to a few of these for some weird reason I also like putting down tiles and sometimes pluming.

I’ve never been a gamer but do like making them rpg’s are soon tough probably take me 8 years to make a half decent one lol.

3 Likes

I enjoy still playing some of the old school games, on my PC I have different emulators which all run just as well as the actual machines that they are emulating ( C=64 - Amiga - Playstation 1 - Super nintendo - Sega ) … to name a few of them, what I really enjoy though and can often be found doing is Pinball, there is nowhere in my area where you can play on a real table but I have all 88 remakes of original tables on the PC from Pinball Arcade by Farsight, I have played some of these tables in real life and the emulations from Pinball Arcade play just like the real thing. I am also taking care of my wife who has various medical conditions.

3 Likes

Nice to see some fellow video gamers on the site! :video_game:

4 Likes

I play some video games every now and then. Mostly sports games like Madden , NHL and Baseball on my PlayStation 3.

I also have a pinball game installed on my laptop.

-Marc

4 Likes

I work, like, a lot, and I play with a community band (currently defunct). I play bridge, gin, pub poker, and a neighborhood game with it’s own set up. I watch junk on tv, and sleep every chance I can. I also see movies if they are good. American Assassin is good.

4 Likes

Thinking about playing poker, lol.

2 Likes

That’s a fantastic answer :slight_smile: me too!

2 Likes

Retired Law Enforcement… Among other things like growing tomatoes, and helping my Grandson grow to be a Good Man, I am writing a book which basically addresses ideas relative to ‘not dying’…

3 Likes

Living my life at last, I guess.

2 Likes

I’m full tie caregiver. 24/7
I love poker and and I love doing graphics.

1 Like

Your hired bee :honeybee::wink:

Your alright Winston

Nice of you to say! … Thanks much… :>))

Anybody that spells “weird” correctly, is ok in my book! … lol…

Please let us know when it’s out… Not dying is a really good concept…

1 Like

MICK that sounds like something i would read lol

1 Like