What Are You Thankful For?

Welcome to the Forums, Peachy, and good luck at the games. Yes, I agree, most of us are thankful for that, too, but mostly I’m thankful for those I know and their continued well-being.

1 Like

I am very sorry, Craig Anthony. You have my sympathy.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend!

1 Like

Today I am thankful for sunshine after rain!

3 Likes

Today I am thankful we only got a foot of snow instead of 2 feet :foot::foot:LOL

5 Likes

…I wanna see the sunshine after the rain!
I wannna see bluebirds flying
over the mountains
again…!
I wanna see the sunshine after the rain…!
repeat x 10^n!
Hits of the 1990s, should’ve been able to buy the planet with this little number!

Besides family, which is everything, I’ve been made aware of being cognizant of the everyday “things” in our lives which threads thru all we do - lost my father & younger brother to dementia this year and my mother- in-law just recently …which brings everything in to a closer focus - thankful for that

1 Like

So sad for your many losses, rebelburn. Too many. :frowning:

Thanks JanCee

1 Like

I’m thankful that John McLain saved all those people in Nakatomy tower. Merry Christmas

1 Like

I am Grateful for someplace to be and someone to be with, both literally and virtually.
a0b688e5f2206b20f3787764ac539ab9
truly yours, Grateful_ed

4 Likes

Today and every day I am thankful for this site and the Replay Poker Amusement/Dream Weaver teams. I truly love each and every one of them. :love_letter:

4 Likes

I’m thankful another year went by and I’m still here. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and “Kramer” from “Seinfeld “ sends his best as always :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m thankful I’m able to do this for my homeless Veterans. I made about 50 deviled eggs (minus the ones I ate ) :wink: and a few hundred stuffed mushrooms. I’m thankful for those that volunteer their time. I’m thankful for everything :+1:t2::heart:

6 Likes

5 Likes

monty-python-clap

2 Likes

I lost my mom a few month ago so i am thankful to have my dad,means all for me!!

7 Likes

I’m thankful that every store will now be playing Christmas music non-stop.

I’m also thankful that I do almost all of my shopping online.

4 Likes

Me wo working in retail noooooooooooooo christmas songs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

monty-python-teasing

3 Likes