What are you hoping for in the New Year?

For me it’s the end of Covid. :pray:t2:

7 Likes

For me, it’s peace of mind for my mother.

7 Likes

I agree Craig, I am a tactile person and I find it hard not to be able to greet friends I have known for years without a spontaneous hug of affection. Just to be normal would be lovely!

6 Likes

Well said Kate. I’m an affectionate person by nature also and most times a word need not be spoken, just a warm sincere hug says it all. I long for those days again… group hug to all :hugs:

4 Likes

Agree also, Covid has disrupted every country for the last 2 years.
May this get under control, hopefully gone forever. Prayers for Peace & Equality for all.
Let’s get it right this time.

8 Likes

:heart::pray:t2:

3 Likes

And World Peace :peace_symbol:!!

4 Likes

No Times Square in New York for me again this year. Staying safe, warm and in front of the big screen :+1:t2: I’m hoping most have the same idea !!!

4 Likes

Best view of Times Square is right in front of the TV… SAFE and warm :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

As they said in the movie “Gumball Rally”, “what’s behind me is not important”
Hoping for a safer, healthier world. Peace to all!

4 Likes

Yes indeed Vicki, Happy New Year :confetti_ball::fireworks::balloon:!!!

3 Likes

For me, it would be waking up tomorrow to a world that has gone Vegan. I was fortunate to have been born to a Vegan mother. It is the only life I’ve known for almost 70 years.
I have spent my life trying to educate others on the cruelty we inflict on animals as a society. It is an uphill battle that I never expect to win, but I will always keep on trying.

3 Likes

Happy New Year

4 Likes

AMEN

3 Likes

After being so sick this past month, I wish you all the best health. That will bring Happiness.
happy-new-year-2022

4 Likes

I’m also hoping for the end of world famine!!

3 Likes

4 Likes

“Here’s a toast to the future, a toast to the past, and a toast to our friends, far and near.” “Out with the old, in with the new, cheers to the future and all that we do.” “May all your troubles during the coming year be as short as your New Year’s resolutions.”

2 Likes

for me if I wake up in a morning regardless of whats happening around me im happy i get to spend another day with my best mate my doberman named stan? as for covid I dont think its finished yet and i believe if you not had it by now i dont think u will if your safe I think its thinned out the population to a degree but its not quite done yet mother earth telling you all to stop abusing her or she will retaliate

5 Likes

a new president,now