What Are You Thankful For?

5 Likes

Hahahahahaha :+1:t2: Happy Thanksgiving :turkey::plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

It’s been a tough year but I’m thankful for the health of my family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving!

4 Likes

Craig I am so sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

That is wonderful what you did, you have a gift/love for cooking and sharing with others in need. Looks delicious too! Happy Thanksgiving, Craig.

4 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Thank you Vicki, you’re so very kind to me always, God Bless :pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you Vicki. Paying it forward as always. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family :turkey::plate_with_cutlery::heart:

3 Likes

Another Thanksgiving is here !! I’m thankful for everything I have in life and the ability to give back to my community, country, family and friends. If your traveling please be safe. Enjoy your day with good food, good stories and good family and friends.

I appreciate you all :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Craig! I am thankful for you and for good times with friends at Replay Poker.

3 Likes

You’re welcome Jan. Where I’m from we say “ you’re good people “ :blush:

3 Likes

@Craig_Anthony First I want to say, I too, am very very sorry for your loss. Like many others, I have been there many times, including the loss of a baby. It breaks our hearts into little pieces, but we must pick each one up and use it to be stronger for those who are still here and love us.(Ryan) Our strength is not only important for us to survive, but to help others make it. God Bless you my friend♥

5 Likes

Bro Craig…My thoughts and prayers are with you.God Bless You!

3 Likes

I am sorry to hear that Kondrad thoughts and prayers

2 Likes

Life is but a test…We all will, at times, experience things that tug at our inner being, cause us to question our existence, and even question the possibility/existence of someone/something greater than ourselves. My choice is to believe that there is something greater, and that my sole purpose on this earth is to gain admittance (pass the test) into where we will be next. When I experience the loss of someone close, encounter friends who have experienced loss, endure stressful situations, etc., I always go back to “Life is but a test”…I believe that we are constantly learning from those that go before us. They have, hopefully, left us with things we need to move forward and to pay forward so that mankind can prosper and endure. We are, in my humble opinion, here to help others. We should sacrifice ourselves so that others may share our blessed experience. We are all brothers and sisters. We are all children of God. We are all the same no matter how we appear physically are mentally. Again, these are only my humble thoughts, but it is with these thoughts that I remain thankful each every day.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kinds words and my sadness for your losses. I have lived a life of death from the Marine Corps to family and 2 children in heaven. Still I go forward with the best attitude I can have. Some days I pray more than others when my PTSD is going through the roof. Everyday I put my best foot forward and remind myself that God has a plan and there are people that are in harder places than I am.
Still going forward…. God bless

3 Likes

Wish I saw this earlier. I could travel that far instead of cooking here. Looks delish my friend. Enjoy your Holiday with family and friends.

1 Like

Johan, my dearest friend and teammate. I am very sorry for your loss. Losing one such as a parent is very difficult. From experience, I can tell you that she is always close by watching over you. You will notice little strange things that remind you of her. She is in a wonderful place where there is only Happiness. Love your Dad like never before, and don’t forget to tell him that every chance you get. Love you friend, Sue13

1 Like

Serving the homeless Vets at noon. I’ll eat there. Thank you and same to you.

4 Likes

Thank you for your service sir. Please send our best regards/thoughts/prayers/wishes to all the vets you are spending time with today. It is people like you and those vets that we should always remember to be thankful for, because without you there would be no us.
God Bless

4 Likes