Weekly streak bonus tickets

That’s great to know, it would be nice to be notified in advance about new features from now on, to save confusion all round.

3 Likes

Saw the new notice this morning when i logged in.

2 Likes

Interesting concept. Found I had 2 100K tickets and used one in a SNG and won that challenge and turned a 100K ticket to 472000 chips. Good way to populate the higher entry SNG’s and tournaments.

5 Likes

You need to adjust your Buy-in Type to Tickets

And the Game Types. I can only see an Omaha game available.

3 Likes

tickets
it will work for me too? if i select ticket? which one wil be selected? i want to use my streak ticket !

1 Like

Great job chico keep it up ! :smiley:

2 Likes

? anyone can help

I havent received the tickets that I should have hopefully next weeks works

Just earned 100K Streak Ticket - 5+ weeks (2) 6 days
What tournaments are they good for And how do I use them?

Use it like you would chips for a buy in. Must be a 100k buy in, can not split the ticket.

2 Likes

I have a 100K ticket expiring in 4 yrs. Will this streak ticket ticked be used before that one?

1 Like

Pick your tournament and it will automatically come off the closet one to expiration. Provided the tournament takes tickets.

3 Likes

Great question. I am sure any ticket expiring before another will be used first automatically. But that ticket must be used before expiring.

Just want to thank you @fizzymint & Replay for this great incentive for all members. A great way to get folks to try out the higher stakes and payout’s. A lot of us have never tried the 100K buy in’s and will be fun to try for free!!!

3 Likes

Just registered for Bounty Adventure 100K buy in using a ticket. It took my 4yr. ticket leaving me with 2 6 day tickets. It doesn’t use the the earliest expiring tickets first. Why? Unregistered.

2 Likes

Use (?) in the upper right of most screens and ask Sarah to check it out for you.

1 Like

@fizzymint @chipsmama

How long is this Streak Tickets feature going to be offered?

I mean, is this a temporary thing or will it continue for the foreseeable future until someone decides to discontinue it?

And, if it is discontinued, can we please be notified so we can use our unsed Tickets?

Thanks

All I get is

There was an error processing your request. Please try again later.

Send e-mail to support@replaypoker.com I believe the early expiring ticket will be used first but you won’t see that until it expires.

1 Like

Then your alternative method to contact Help is to email Support. Maybe someone can post the Support email because I’ve only used the (?) to contact Help.