Unranked players

Hi Everyone,

Rankings update every 15 minutes. If you happen to catch it right when it’s updating, it will appear blank. After a minute or two, it should reappear with the updated ranking. :slight_smile:

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

5 Likes

@chipsmama Thanks for the update… I know in the past ranks were occasionally blank, but I’ve never noticed it as bad as its been for the past few weeks… As I said its every second day or so the ranks are blank for ALL players… Some days the ranks seem to display without a problem… Maybe there has been a change in the system? Its not like a glitch bug that happens every 15mins from my experience.

Couldn’t the system just display the old rank until an updated rank has been updated/recalculated?

1 Like

Yep, noticed it 2 and have to look at their profile during games to see info lol:).

1 Like

@chipsmama Tonight: ranks are blank for ALL players and profiles for at least 20 mins as shown in the pic below starting at 10:09pm… it might be longer but thats all i could be bothered testing it for… I checked several top 10 ranked players as also displaying blank… I continually reload the table & several profiles and still all are blank… eventually 1 profile displayed a rank and on the table (right)

below shows 2 players that DO display ranks - on left table - but the rest are still blank and failing to display a new rank

this isnt just a temporary issue that only last 2 mins

1 Like

I’ve played in tourneys where nobody’s ranking shows up for the entire tournament. Just thought I’d let you know, rankings mostly don’t matter anyway, most the players I play against are pretty good, it’s usually pretty easy to spot the fish…hate it when I’m the fish, lol.

2 Likes

A lot of players think the ranks are meaningless or don’t matter etc. From my perspective the ranks are a perfect representation of how many chip held in a players bank Vs all players bank on RP - converted - and then represented as a rank… I don’t care if a player “bought a rank” that plays on my table… Ranks do generally work properly and represent exactly what they should most of the time… I play mostly ring tables and I can instantly see a chip buyer (donator) at the table from the ranks - when they are working OFC…

The ranks will not display even after RP has updated them until players reload the table (profiles also) or in an MTT get moved to a new table… this is part of the problem… most player will prob not notice that the ranks are broken for long periods of time… if players don’t test and reload tables every few mins they will prob not notice how bad the ranks are at updating…

Hi Everyone,

This has been brought up to our Tech Team so they can further investigate. In the meantime, they were able to confirm that ranking should be displayed for everyone as of this writing. Other than the usual update where it shows blank, rankings should be shown. We appreciate the screenshots sent here, and if you’re still having any issues, please let us know.

1 Like