Suspicious activity

Playing a tournament and went out with this hand . Opponent had won about 10 of the last 15 hands that went to showdown . He has nothing on the turn but goes all in and miraculously gets just the card he wants on the river . This appeared to happen a number of times in earlier hands .

This has nothing to do with luck or playing poker , I can’t quite see the point of the software giving this guy loads of chips by playing badly . See hand below

1 Like

The player in question probably knows Replays tendencies.

The tournament is still in progress and he is leading by a wide margin.

I don’t view this as suspicious.

Just a bully with a stack having a good day.

BTW, He only has 2.5M in his bank.

There are players with billions in their bank which you might want to avoid playing.

They know Replays tendencies like the back of their hand.

It’s interesting.

Did he know the Queen was coming?

Is he that good?

I don’t think so.

Thanks for posting.

1 Like

Bully’s luck ran out!

He came in second catching some cards:

Did he know the ace was coming?

Probably not.

It’s an interesting topic playing against a player like that.

Make a note of his play and realize he had some success.

Just being patient and making sure you have the winning hand is all you need to do.

What an answer

Absolutely correct

The simple answer is…

Ready?

Poker

The suspicious activity is basically winning 10 of 15 hands, and then posting one hand? Not a big deal for one MTT. You need to make a better case if you are posting about “suspicious activity” if you want any sympathy\support.

The hand posted would be more suspicious if Villain checked the turn card and called your all in. Betting\bluffing like a maniac, is less suspicious than calling w Q high and getting lucky.

Seems pretty standard poker on RP, and I would disagree and say it seemed pretty lucky to hit a 3 outer on river.

1 Like

“Just being patient and making sure you have the winning hand is all you need to do”

I was being patient and did have winning hand , and that didn’t work

1 Like

I started playing this site in 2014 having changed screen names several times. In the beginning, I never bought chips, EVER ! and it took me almost a year to break a million. I was playing in my spare time not 24/7 like a lot of players. The shuffling algorithm was way different than it is today. I watched the hand you posted and I can tell you right now why he played the hole cards in the first place, because they were suited. Everyone and their brother knows that this site should be called REPLAY FLUSH POKER. It’s just plain ridiculous the number and regularity of flushes that are dealt and win pots here and it was never like that before 9 years ago. I was at the final table in a 250k tourney and the dealer dealt 4 suited to the board 7 times in a row. 7 times in a row has to be mathematically impossible. I have had a 8 high straight flush and lost because some guy stayed in with a 9-2 unsuited but he took the pot with a higher (he had the 9) Straight flush. How does that happen. I constantly loose with full houses. 3 of a kind ? I lose with 3 of a kind all the time because some guy stayed in with suited hole cards and hit the flush !! Shocker ?? Hardly. Its the norm now on this site. You cannot play the player on this site because the dealer is the one who you have to play. Like other players have said, Its the tendencies. Under my old screen name runnerjim last summer I was up to 40 Million. I had won the Emerald and Diamond weekly leagues consistently, and even won both in the same week. You can look it up, its verifiable. and then the site froze, and froze, and froze some more (I think they were hacked) And it sucked all my chips. I literally never won another hand.But you know how i did it, how i won so much ? I folded 90% of the hole cards i got. I folded, and then I folded some more. I realized that just by folding i made it to the final table just about every time and banked consistently What I am saying is, the algorithm’s are flawed so take it in stride and if you play real poker for $$$$, do not play this site because it will ruin your poker skills.

2 Likes

Gandhi once said, " To lose patience is to lose the battle."

Ben Franklin said, " He that can have patience, can have what he will. "

Saadi said, " Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy. "

It’s interesting how this bully player most likely realized that there wasn’t much patience in this group of

players and possibly adjusted his play.

He kept with it, adjusting only a little, back to a normal betting style but finally was defeated at the end.

Poker is a wonderful way to learn true patience.

While you’re waiting and being patient, find something else to do.

This helps if you’re having trouble staying patient.

When I first started on Replay, I didn’t even have patience on the radar until a friend on my friend list

kept reminding me how important it was. His advice took some time to sink in and when it did sink in,

only then I started to have some success.

(Winning the April Foolery and 1 Million, which was a lot back then.)

Success didn’t happen overnight.

Stay with it and keep learning, even if it doesn’t make much sense now.

There’s plenty more to poker than just patience.

If a player is crushing the field early, realize he has a hot seat.

His win rate is very high compared to others at the table.

Don’t eagerly go up against him with top pair thinking it’s a winning hand.

Winning on Replay 101 starts with patience.

Thanks again for posting.

Loads of chips lol, a small tournament and lucky, he has 2.5M chips lol, a free fun site-chill and enjoy and just lol and Rember-top pair on the flop ( u had ) is not going to win all the time:)

i have been hear a while now 5 months and its very evident that teams operate in tournaments team USA … is it xenophobia or bigotry ? or just the need to never pre flop raise 1 of your own ,in these little clicks. I,m not american to its very easy to spot when certain players are together. worst of all are the final table positions on the knuckle and they all slow down just to make sure they choose the best hand h2h. This back in august/sept was just coinsidence , then by oct/nov it became a pattern and after hours of recording,playback watching the play individually again and again in numerous tourns.well cant be proven can it …

I went from 2M to 80M then went down to 15M in 2023.

The players that I had success against and reached 80M were the same players that won 65M back.

I decided to slow down and no longer press my luck against them.

So now I compete in league play against some top tier players.

Overall, it has been a good experience on Replay.

I haven’t come across what you have experienced.

If you witnessed suspicious activity or collusion, contact Replay.