Suprise Promo Code

Is anyone else having trouble finding today’s Promo Code? Or did I just not understand and it’s not a daily gift?

I have the same, and i wrote it a half hour ago to support

Wasn’t the Promotion codes a December event only? Far as I can tell there is no current event with daily codes.

It is again

Can be support need longer for my question, i’m not premium

1 Like

Ok, thanks Poki, I did not see it.

Edit: I’ve just redeemed the Welcome2024 code and got a ticket for the Marathon tournaments. Think I missed yesterday then as I did not know about it.

1 Like

Click on the Promotion banner at the top of the main website page.

Then scroll down and you will see this:

Screenshot_2024-01-09_15-23-40

1 Like

Welcome2024 was yesterdays promo code…Which I redeemed yesterday. I was asking if this was supposed to be an everyday gift(like Christmas) or just a one time thing?

[SURPRISE PROMO CODES - 01/08 till 01/21]

I’m assuming the codes will come up from yesterday until the 21st, if I understand it correctly.

way I understand it is that Welcome2024 is valid from the 8th through the 21st. I could be wrong, but that’s how I take it. if there was a code for yesterday, I missed it, but it does say promo code 1. so is there another code later?
they need to work on wording things a whole lot better. as I’m confused what’s going on.

2 Likes

Agreed, it’s not 100% clear. It does say codes not code, so that tells me that there will be more, but whether it’s a new code every day of the event or a few codes during the event on odd days, I don’t know.

The Welcome2024 is a one off, and can be claimed once only and has to be used between the 8th to the 21st January.
Different code promotions may arise later, so keep reading the Promotions Page!

2 Likes

Update:

Mama gave me answer too:

So sorry if there was any confusion. I informed our Team to update the promotion page to be clearer.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Kristine

4 Likes

I’m glad they cleared that up. So there are more codes to come then, we just don’t know exactly when.

3 Likes

It isn’t daily like the Christmas promo’s were, so far there has been only 1, don’t know how many more there will be, replay says to check daily

2 Likes

Today i got a new Promo Code.

top secret

Code word: Successful

Through this code, your account will be automatically credited with a free 7.5K tournament ticket to join our Stairway to 1 Million (step 1) AND 5K free chips . This code is valid from January 15th till January 21st .

2 Likes

Yep, worked for me too, good spotting Poki.

1 Like

Glad I checked today and yes good reason to check daily !

1 Like

I had today a new promo code again

code word: Promo code 3: Btsticket

Through this code, your account will be automatically credited with a free 10K tournament ticket to join this month’s special edition of Bust the Staff!. This code is valid until January 18th .

2 Likes

Thanks Poki, I would not have seen this one. I wish I was around in the middle of the day to play BTS, but alas…I am not. For those that are…enjoy!

1 Like

I’m not either but will try my best at that time