Stop with the Tourney Pop-ups

It’s pointless and annoying,we are not thick and can look for tournaments ourselves,apart from that good work Replay

2 Likes

Please eliminate tournament pop ups as we will always enter what we want to enter from the existing menu the way we always have.
I have never used them and find it annoying
Tohave to delete them

5 Likes

I know I am late to this party but I wanted to add this, For someone who is vision impaired as I am the pop ups block the screen badly for me and it takes a little time for me to get them off my screen. It can be hugely annoying. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh man. Never even thought of that.

2 Likes

Kinda shocking how many players have complained about this annoying new feature and yet ZERO response from RP or staff?!?!?!?

4 Likes

Still not fixed. Nobody cares I guess

1 Like

played the RWG sng’s , noticed that if your registered for a 2nd one, you wont get a notice its starting, thats one that should have a pop-up imo

Please make them stop, if I have to close one more PKO pop-up I think I’m gonna cry.

6 Likes

Please stop them:)

3 Likes

Also for me: please stop them

4 Likes

3 Likes

I get it - you use cookies - you don’t have to have those popups when ever I open a game or switch screens!
Just do it upon sign-in and let it go!

Mr. Chips!

2 Likes

cookies? You can block this annoying feature by blocking cookies?

I’ve decided to boycott MTT & SNG in frustration of the SPAM!

Still seeing the random Tournament pop-ups when I open the site. Only one per occasion this time, there used to be two pop-ups at the same time.