Steps to a Million

Ok trying to register for these are time consuming but when you win Step-4, the ticket is for 5 years. I thought maybe a one-day tournament for step-4 winners, so was surprised it was for so long. Maybe this will help ya’ll to play more steps.

1 Like

My dumb onion-it is not a great promo:)…Like you said " good for 5 years" lol

Sorry you feel it is not a great promo, I disagree respectfully. I think is is a great promo that will turn into a regular program. @mrzick Thanks for the reminder that we have a long time to choose and play currently I believe, any of the 8 available 1 mill/ticket MTT’s games

Enough promos, and it would be a good one-IF you had like one BIG contest each week (or month) where u used your 1million ticket or it expired-just a suggestion:)

1 Like

I think that 2nd place in step 4 should get a step 4 ticket… I am not sure I understand the reasoning behind only 1st place gets a ticket.

I thought the promo was fantastic and hope to see more in the future.

1 Like

Said it was time consuming, still debating the great part.

1 Like

Sorry mrzick, but I was replying to bill8888. I agree it was taking, entirely too long to get in a step 4 game at the time. I have noticed much faster on weekend now to get in one.

1 Like