NEW FEATURE: SnG Steps - Stairway to One Million

Hi everyone! We’re excited to announce a new feature for our Sit n’ Go tournaments – the Stairway to One Million!

These 6-max SnGs can help you get from a short stack to a 1 million chip tournament ticket. Here’s how it works:

Step 1

• Entry is 7,500 (chips or a ticket).
  • First and second place earn a Step 2 ticket.
  • Third place receives a 7,500 ticket to try Step 1 again and move up next time.

Step 2

• Entry is a 20,000 (or Step 2) ticket.
  • First and second place earn a Step 3 ticket.
  • Third place receives a Step 2 ticket for re-entry to try again.

Step 3

• Entry is a 50,000 (or Step 3) ticket.
  • This becomes “sudden death”! Three out of six players progress to a seat in Step 4.

Step 4

• Entry is 100,000 (or Step 4) ticket.
  • Winner take all! First place receives a 1 million chip ticket, which can be used in any of our eight 1 million entry MTTs.

Things to note:

• Step tickets are valid for 1 month.
  • Only Step 1 can be entered with chips.
  • Entry to Step 2 and above can either be entered by going through the steps process, or by using any streak ticket or standard tournament ticket.

These new “step” tournaments will launch a week from today, December 4th. They’ll display as light red in the SnG lobby.

3 Likes

I have 5 step 4 tickets that are about to expire because I never see any games to use them

Hi @SharonSmarty, There are Step 4 games in the Lobby. Have you changed around your filters?

They often some time to fill.

yes I did but I will try again , thanks Rob

I agree. Yesterday, I waited over an hour. The maximum joining were two others, a couple of times who didn’t want to wait any longer and unregistered

I’ll try again today.

1 Like

I believe we we all have a problem with getting into the 4 step games, due to scheduled time we have and lack of communication. I propose, we start a heads up thread in the forum of planned times we will try to be there, to get enough to play the game.

Sorry for the edits, but getting late & tared lol.

1 Like

I was thinking instead of having a Step 4 SnG when at that level change it to an MTT single winner for a 1 million chip Ticket offered several times a day. My problem with playing SnG’s is the long wait times. I usually play special Promo SnG’s because they fill up fast.

The benefit of this change would help reduce the chip inflation since it would allow 100k in chips, 100k Ticket, 100k Streak Ticket or a Step 4 100k Ticket to Buy-in the MTT at a scheduled daily time.

Got up to 5 players the other day that quickly dropped to 3 then 2,
OPEN tables folks, Let’s use those tickets.

never can use my step 4 entry, takes too long to fill with players. Seems like a silly comp to me.

yeah same here,peeps cant wait foreva

Perhaps even a link on the Home page like the ones for other tourneys… 2 Players needed. Might help.
(with a side note: Use um or Lose um)

1 Like