SITE WONT UPDATE - BROKEN!

• Hands History NOT updating
  • Hands wont replay
  • According to players, points wont update
  • Activity ring is NOT updating

Today players were complaining about not getting points updated despite the fact its supposed to update every 15mins, according to said player etc… I’m guessing they are talking about the Run Good ring competition, which I never checked myself.

Lots of things fail to update properly on RP - as Billy Joel says: “for the longest time…”

I’ve complained in the past, quiet a lot, about ranks not updating properly in the past! Its just another example of the RP site failing to update properly.

Its bad today, similar to the last time RP shut the site down and tried to do a big update…

I’m playing for over 30 mins and try to replay said hand about “failure to update points” and find it in previously played hands, and despite the fact I’ve been playing for over 30 mins it says my last hand was from yesterday over 17 hours ago. Activity is broken too and NOT updating!

Hands are NOT replaying or working either!

Tell me something that does work? The tables are working ok atm… I guess it could be worse!

The site needs FIXING bad!

1 Like

I agree. Should have fixed issues like site freezing up and the things you mentioned that happen regularly instead of adding unnecessary things like adding missions. Seems the more things they add just make things worse. Just like pretty much anything else when you add things the more things there are to go wrong.

3 Likes

I have been trying to get into the 10:45am freeroll for 10 minutes and i cant, i give up this site sure does need fixing !

3 Likes

That’s a shame. I didn’t spot any problems in our morning’s Freeroll earlier, maybe it’s a random issue for some.

2 Likes

when i joined replay i don’t recall having issues . seven years later it is a daily occurance and not acceptable. It has been going on for a few years now and Mkinnow is correct the more you add the worse it gets. The site should be focused on FIXING what is wrong and not adding crap that most players couldn’t care less about. People here are leaving or playing lots less and lower stakes . advertising daily for players to buy chips when the site has this many issues is a joke. Come on replay do BETTER!

2 Likes

The morning freeroll was fine i had no issues either.

2 Likes

Lots of problems last night and it being on a weekend. I’m hoping for the best today.

2 Likes

Looks like it is working well so far today but it’s only 1/2 over still have time :slight_smile:

2 days now no problems. I’m hopeful for at least the rest of the day

2 Likes

Seems that the fix is working

Best of Luck at the tables :slight_smile:

1 Like

yep looks good now

3 Likes

How many different browsers do we need to use now to get a response from any screen in an SNG game. If you manage to register the table lobby is way behind the table. Table is so slow it will not let you play. Refreshing seldom helps any more. Somehow no other site I use has these response problems.

2 Likes

The site is tolerable and ok on my new laptop most of the time, although there are times its pretty bad.

If I try navigating the site using my old Samsung TabA its frequently about as responsive as a passed out drunk.

Agree! Its strange no other site I’ve encountered has “response problems” anywhere close to the level encountered on RP.

Hopefully one day RP will make an adjustment, update or change to improve the system.

1 Like