Sit and Go?

I seem to remember that the SNG games that are filling up used to be displayed at the top of the screen and the games with no players were below those.(I could be wrong about that)

Now the games that are filling up are at the bottom of the list. If watching those games and a new game gets added the list goes back to the top and you need to scroll back to the bottom to the games that are filling up.

On multiple occasions it has caused me to miss getting into a game (filled while scrolling back down).

Is there something in the settings that I need to change? If not it would be great if games filling up was displayed at the top.

1 Like

Hi norshore, If you look above the very first tournament displayed you will see the words,( starting from right to left), tournament, then game then status then plrs, click the words plrs and it will show you the filled tournaments first, click it again and it will show you the empty ones. simple fix, good luck at the tables , doll :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Many thanks doll46, that fixed it I must have changed it without knowing.

1 Like

You are very welcome enjoy your day and again good luck at the tables :slight_smile:

3 Likes