Results in Cash Games

1. Results in Cash Games–the small window at the bottom left in cash games is totally USELESS. First, it always shows zero chips brought to the table. Then, without context, the number of times folded, vs called or raised, is meaningless. Why not just eliminate it?
1 Like

Good question! And to be honest, I don’t have a good answer. :sweat:

It’s been a known bug for some time and should have been fixed a long time ago. We know what the problem is and what we need to do to fix it, but it kept getting pushed back as other, seemingly more important or urgent things, cropped up.

I’ve taken another gander at it on our product roadmap and I’ve bumped it up so we’ll get it fixed very soon.

If you know what the problem is you should fix it right away for us the people on your website. ,if you want to make us a happy customer and this web site one of the best website to visit.

With a website like Replay Poker, there are a lot of moving parts, so it’s not uncommon to have several known issues. The problem is with our limited resource, we need to prioritize, otherwise we could find ourselves spending all our time fixing bugs, even the ones that happen very rarely and have little impact on the player. Given that the table stats is highly visible on the table and potentially useful to a lot of players, we can’t use that excuse. In this particular case, the crux of the problem, is that because we plan to transition away from Flash to HTML5, we don’t have a dedicated Flash developer to deal with these kinds of problems. Meaning anything related to Flash right now take longer to resolve. This will all change next year when we make the switch to HTML5. In the meantime, the stats bugs should be fixed before the end of the month, hopefully sooner.

I have a problem in Ring Games too, if i leave the table with 1100000 for example, i cannot back on this table if i have 1000000, its ask me to have 1100000 as i had when i leave the table, even if the minimum enrty there is 500000, i do log out and clean catches and history, then start again, login , but its still not work :frowning:

Hi Caracal, the reason this is happening is because general poker Rules don’t allow a player to leave a table with a certain amount and then rejoin the same table with less than that amount immediately. It would be the same as just taking a few Chips off the table every now and then, and playing along with what you have left, which is obviously not allowed. You will probably find that you are able to join the table again with the minimum amount after one hour after you leave.

1 Like

yes, i did back on same table 2 hours later and it was asept me with 500K.