Replaypoker staff

the staff and Mods here a great and very helpful. They are always willing to answer questions

well said gbus!

what the heck playing was in first for a while and in second then cant find my table this is nuts what the heck

did you look in your back pocket lol .

Heyā€¦I just came from the freeplay and was in the final 9 but didnā€™t get my ticket and didnā€™t get informed that I won. I had 75,0000 chips. What happened?

The tournament ends when 9 players remain. Each winning player will receive a 15K Tournament Ticket as soon as the tournament has ended.

On your bank page shows the ticket, and in the section bank transactions should show it also.

If you think you not received the ticket, please send an email to support@replaypoker.com, they can check your bank logs.

Dramas on a RP site over matters I consider trivial, irrelevant and unimportant, so here is my message to all the negativeness, haha!!! Get serious somewhere else if you have problems with Free Fun Poker at this Top Site by efforts from people that deserve more thanks than anything else.

Last but not least, to those who appreciates with good will, keep it up good people, would like to meet like minded players >>> Play Friendly Fun Pokerā€¦ Cheers!!!

3 Likes

I agree, it is true that sharing happiness is its own reward, and being sensitive with your humor is important. But laughter is the best medicine in the troubling times we live in. that and chips.

1 Like

my comp is saying wrong settings to play in tourney room happyhatter59

bravo well said HULK.

HAHAHAHA !!! that was kool, or is it cool lol