Replaypoker staff

They have my real name too…

This person is obviously a troll trying to provoke people. Nobody should respond to them. I would have enjoyed immensely doing the same thing when I was 10 years old.

It’s not a personal attack, calt. I’d honestly and truly love to help you, but it’s hard to figure out what your core issue is when it’s hidden in a wall of text. The first step to fixing a problem is understanding the problem. =) We’ve also asked you to provide information like screenshots via support to help us diagnose the problem, but we have yet to receive anything. Player happiness and security is a very real issue we take seriously.

Very well said Greg, its people like you that makes replay poker a great site !!

caracal ,!!1 bless u. but I did not give replay my real name , as u must have, an they have no way of knowing this unless someone has been snooping an this is called another name, but ill not say it at this time 4 im ot 100 per sure, but is a highly suspect on the list.an ill not repond 2 u again on this matter 4 itsnot u that’s being trampled on,ITS ME DEAR an i want 2 kno just how they got my personal info on me, an why replay feels the need 2 post it.

1 Like

gatzby … ivetold u before , 4 times now, just how 2 do this{ funny just got a pop up on screen on topic an how I need 2 put them all 2gether, just what u just told me not 2do,!!! amazing}}} now back 2 the main topic. gatzby lets make this easy, why don’t u come an get on the same table when im playing, an I will take u thru it step by step it easy. just all u do is go in an click on any ring game, 2nd don’t go in the game just click on any players ,{NOT SHOWING A REAL PICTURE}name , now as profile showing click on where real picture would be showing as to enlarge it, that’s when my real name an my profile comes up. gatzby ! how else can I say this if cant then come on ring games an find me we will do it together if u realy want to kno. ill not repeat this again an just so all others kno I am not being a smart —, just plain spoken, not like most others that like dancing around things???. an as 4 my spelling , ill just say this way sometimes its my pc, slow an misses a letter sometimes its my finger, sometimes it my brain running faster than my finger can tyr an just like that sometimes its just plain old me ,{tyr,-typ}, everyone does it even u gatzby, I kno wht u were saying but look, r u talking about player happiness { playerS happiness} ??? or were u talking about happiness the moderator player, c common sense tell me, that u were talking of players ?? am I not right. here one 4 all, no matter howmuch education one has without common sense haha then all we have is a lot of educated !!! burnt ashes!!! an 4 them that don’t understand, THINK!!! of the rear end of a donkey!!! that’s all I have to say to anyone from here out except about just how replay got my real name an why they feel the need to post it.

I gived my name to some friends on privat sms, and also maybe they got it from credit card when i bought chips also can be name in email settings, a want to know how they got my really full name as its halp me to change it to the fake one , dont want any one know it :slight_smile:

I messaged Replay about this earlier in the week so they are aware and looking into it. It is not really an issue as it returns you to your own edit profile page and is not accessable to others. It is only visable to you when you are logged in. Good Luck and Good Cards…

are we still on this dumb subject ! my name is Mark, dont tell anybody replaypoker lol.

1 Like

Yep! That’s the only bug we’ve found with this. It should be fixed in our next deployment. Thanks for your help.

first just 2 say thanks , caracal and Sharon smarty 4 ur acknowledgement tht this can be done, just like I have said it could. replay seem 2 have a problem understanding, I c u didn’t. I also c that since caracal and Sharon also says it can b done, replay has now admitted it can be done now. caracal I f I was u I would not be so sure that no one else could see this. it is your credit info. but that’s not my concern, my main concern , is just as ive repeatedly told replay is just how did they get my REAL NAME. all they have on me ??? is my e mail 4 ive never bought chips. so do u all c my point, just how did replay get my REAL NAME, no way unless??? ill leave it at that 4 now. hum DUM HUM I JUST WONDER IF ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT GET ROB EVERY DAY MONTH , OR YEAR FROM CREDIT CARDS THIEF THINK ITS DUM. HAHA ILL BET U ALL, that they think the people that think{ or do they think} this falls in the catg of stupid stupider or stupidest of all NOW !!! REPLAY ONE MORE TIME. !!! JUST HOW DID YOUR SITE GET MY REAL NAME, ALL YOU SHOULD HAVE ON ME IS MY CALT2412 THATS ALL. AN JUST WHO AM I TO SAY , IM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SEE THIS OR OTHERS. REPLAY ALL OF YOU, PAUL GATZBY GREG NONE OF U WOULD ADMIT THAT THIS WAS GOING ON TILL SHARON AN CARACAL BACK ME UP. so if calling me dum 4 this,{ how did you get my real name} is dum then im dum but stupid im not. so your staff can insult me all they want , but I want a answer , on how your site got my real REAL NAME .

NOW ITS A BUG { BUT A BUG}, WELL I WAS GOING to say A BUG DID NOT GET REPLAY MY REAL NAME HAHA HUM, JUST MAYBE IT WAS A BUG THAT GOT MY REAL NAME 4 REPLAY. DUM MAYB, BUT I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHO THE BUG IS THAT GIVE YOU AT REPLAY SITE MY REAL NAME. FUNNY PART IS THAT THE BUG HAHA DID NOT MISSPELL IT.

MR gatzby,can this poker game be played in full screen??

hey replay gatzby or,! puzzled! I find this strange so if u would explain it , I would lke to know just how this happens 12 23 15 oppox 9:35 am conn 8. was playing but getting no hnds as usal so , I was just watching the game. now as alwas I check all players pofile I play against ,ill say 4 my own reason. these 2 players going at one another kept me watching. here is the strange player cheserasera was playing with all the chips he had , nothing in his acctt. flat 000, broke now he clls a play an lost every thing, so while he is gone 4 about 3 minuts he is still holding seat now reappears with 1250 chips, hum I thought he bought some, but when I check his acctt, 2 my surprize its still 000 in his acctt. two dollars buys 60 thousand chips but he has none so where did he get his 1250 chips from an just how was .it that he held the seat while doing this. just wondering??? I kno how replay give the 2500 an then drops. owl moderator was on line at time.

why do you need full screen for, looks pretty cool to me.

if you read the rules it tells you lol

do I detect a hinder of sarcasium here

Hi Calt,
There are several ways that cheserasera may have obtained chips. I will explain two of them. He may have clicked the “get chips” button on the dashboard page which gives a free top-up of chips once a player drops below 500 chips. Another possibility is that he was playing more than one table and simply closed one table to free up those chips. As he was away for only 3 minutes he wouldn’t have activated the “timed out” clock so he can rejoin the game.
May I suggest, that instead of giving an estimated time for an incident you would like reviewed, please give a hand number. As there are 39 time zones around the world with mods and staff in various different locations it is difficult to track individual hands.
Good Luck and Good Cards…

GREAT JOB STAFF. Merry CHRISTAMAS to al the staff and playing buddies.