Thank the Staff

Lets not sugarcoat this or make it more than it is…
:clap:Thanks to the Staff

Sometimes we lose site of the fact … its what, 6-7 ppl… we want everything yesterday, and how many times does the playerbase say a simple “thanks” to the staff. I’m not brown-nosing the staff, I’m giving them a simple courtesy. So everyone, take the time to say Thanks.

5 Likes

They do a fantastic job and have to put up with a lot of flack in the process.
Thank you staff. Good post Sarah.

5 Likes

Well said a big thank you to the Staff, Mods ,& Player Reps

3 Likes

RALPHIE SAYS THANK YOU-
AND SO DO I!!

I HAD NOT PLAYED POKER PRIOR 2 THIS SITE AND HAVE GAINED VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE!!
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT SOMEONE TOLD ME WHEN I STARTED WAS TO BE PATIENT-
WHICH IS HARD 4 DEAR RALPHIE-HES A LITTLE NUTS-
BUT IT WAS GREAT ADVICE!!

THANKS TO ALL WHO MAKE THIS SITE WORK!!!
TOM
RALPHIES SECRETARY

2 Likes

agreed. thanks from me 2, i really enjoy the site.

2 Likes

I would like to say thank you to the staff. I have been on other sites in the past, but this is the best run site that I have found.

2 Likes

Thanks, Replay. It was very easy for me to create an account 2.5 years ago on a whim. And a couple of minutes later I was like “whoa, I am playing against real live people? for free?” I remember being kind of nervous to play my first bankroll builder because I wasn’t sure if I would be able to make decisions or type bet sizes fast enough, and the possibility of winning 25,000 chips! 180,000 hands later I am much more comfortable with the online poker format and making all kinds of decisions, and I didn’t have to invest any money (but plenty of my time) to get there. So thanks, Replay staff, for making that possible.

3 Likes

I admit I am guilty for being an openly harsh critic. However, I truely am thankful and appreciative.

3 Likes

Please add my “thank you” to the staff for a job well done.

2 Likes

I just wan to thank the Staff for providing us with great fun I appreciate all that you do for all of us Your 99% lucky to have great people working with and for you I really enjoy your game you offer us and I am lucky to be part of the players Thank you all I am really thankful for all that are so kind Hugs sammymorgan

2 Likes

I agree! Thanks to the staff! All forums should have a thread like this one.

2 Likes

I do so concur about the above mentioned , so there !!!

2 Likes

Big
thanks from me 2, i really enjoy the site.

2 Likes

being new to the staff, I want to thank the players, if not for them, there is no game and I do enjoy this site, I’ve played other sites, and this one is tops

2 Likes

yeah thanx again staff

2 Likes

Yup…I’ll add my thanks to all these. I was skeptical at first, being used to live poker, and was a little miffed at the amount of bingo there was but I persevered, picked out the right tournaments and found it’s helped my live game no end.

And no, the site isn’t fixed in any possible way despite the bad beats and the suck outs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is no poker site better than replay on the internet. I want to thank the staff for making and taking care such an awesome poker site. Thank you, job well done.

mark

3 Likes

I’m most impressed with the negative speech controls. , from bleeping out vulgar languge to addressing player harassment.

We have bad days, get frustrated and may say something nasty, vulgar or mean, but I’ve been on sites, play and real money, where the vulgarities and bullying went beyond the pale. Admn and your moderators do a wonderful job to assure a civil tone and fun site.

May I suggest you have a set-down with the honorable? ladies and gents in Washington. :slight_smile:

Thank You,

HugoX

1 Like

Hugo - if you sent out invitations to every single one who met this standard, you could still hold the meeting in a phone booth :slight_smile:

States want revenue so they like live gaming where they can extort massive cuts in return for licenses. I would love to be able to play online for decent stakes but I just can’t see it happening anytime soon, unless people take action at the local / state levels and somehow override the pressure from the live gaming lobbyists.

You must be talking about Washington state as there is no one honorable in DC.

1 Like