Promo codes

Hey everyone is there promo codes for free chips or do u have to buy them and yes I no u get a bunch freen this is y I don’t gamble cheers​:blush::relieved:

@Roxy902

Check out the Promotion Section for Free chips and Tickets. This month under Replay’s Summer Fever has some free stuff for anyone. It changes every month so far this year.

2 Likes

When below 500 chips you can get free ones (often not sure on the time between) from the “Get Chips” page then “Get Free Chips”

@Roxy902 refer to the Promotion page as smooth99 mentioned. You can also Get a free top-up. Anytime you have less than 500 chips, click the Get Chips button to top-up with as many as 2,500 extra free chips.

1 Like

I can’t see that section, is it normal?

Hi DesmondBane, :smiley:

There was a link to your bank page in Tropix’s post:

Anytime you have less than 500 chips total you can get a free top up by going to your bank page by clicking on the red “get chips” button at the top right of Replay pages:

or clicking on “bank” in the pull down menu:

once on your bank page click on “get free chips”:

Which will take you to the bottom of the page:

Just click on the button. Take a look at the link: “View top-up progression” to see how often you can top up and how much you get each sucessive time.

Hope this helps, :smiley:
Cheers!

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to answer me, I don’t think I was clear enough in my message.

I can’t access the “free tickets and chips” section where you can find the list of promo codes.

Well there is no “free tickets and chips” section per se, but for promo codes (yes, sometimes you have to dig a little to find them) this month go to the “Promotions” page and under “new” if you click on “Replay’s Summer Fever” and scroll down you will find this months promo codes.

Hi @DesmondBane,

You already received some great answers here. I just want to add that the only regular free tickets and free chips you can get are the daily chip bonus and the weekly streak tickets - both of these you can get by consistently logging in every day. Also the top up chips if your chip balance falls below 500.

Free tickets or chips you get from promo codes are promotional. Currently, we have a promotion for Replay’s Summer Fever and @das32343 provided helpful screenshots above on how to access the promo codes.

Good luck at the tables!