Free Chips To Give Away

Is there a way you can give all your chips to another player?

1 Like

Best you can do is to sent your request to support@replaypoker.com

Hope this helps.

Thank you

I would take some

Just play heads up. Very badly.

thank… you donkbusta444… but I would like to win my chips from you the old fashioned way…

3 Likes

Can’t be done

4 Likes

You leaving us donk ?

@donkbusta444

Hey Bodie. It they changed the rules let me know, I have over a billion chips I’d like to give away before I leave the site :+1:t2:

Show me the chips… :O)

1 Like

Don’t forget your old buddy Squeaky53. lol

1 Like

Seems to me that players can buy chips for other players which benefits Replay, but to share or gift free chips to players would undermine the profit margin for replay. I can understand Replays policy and still be hopeful one could pass chips even if it was at a set limit. Just saying. HNY’s

No free chips for you :joy:

:smiling_face_with_tear:

@donkbusta444

How long do you expect to be incarcerated (… this time)?

Transfering chips may lead to trading chips for money lol

I’m pretty sure that is what Replay does now. :joy:

Play money is a bit of an anomaly. It has no value at all unless you don’t have any in which case quite a few people are willing to pay a high price for it.

I have half a billion chips, but they have no retail value whatsoever.

Inflation is massive, because Replay Poker prints new money every day.

The interesting question is how much is it worth in real money to pay the price of admission to a poker tournament or cash game against opponents who have never paid for chips? And why does it cost a million chips to enter a tournament in which you are only given 5000 chips to play with?

Just throwing out a thought, according to the Bank page, you can now purchase 3.5 million chips for $100.

So, couldn’t one say that 1/2 billion of these chips would be worth around $14,300 (to someone somewhere)? Or, maybe not.

1 Like

If Replay can sell em. Why can’t they buy @ 0.50 or 0.33 on the dollar ?
I see so many people playing poorly by playing out of position and or betting the wrong amount along with so much more.
I’m sure in Vegas they they lose more than they should.
We should have classes so they can learn.

1 Like