Poker Amusement..League

0000016 came in 1st 0000boss 2nd 0000Beth 3rd :poop: for con and Jan was jpg%20(2) Red won the knockout award 0000013 good job ladies

1 Like

WOW bet Red was happy with this one !

1 Like

Re The Team of the Week - please have a look at THE TEAM OF THE WEEK for more details and teams so far.

All players in the Poker Amusement Team have been registered at Totally Partisan Poker and can start practicing in our normal games as and when they wish.

The Donks are still looking at another team but we will start the Team of the Week competition in earnest on the 16th November.

3 Likes

Thanks for Playing your first Team game in “The Feast” today. You came and you conquered but we always like to go easy on newbies!

The team scoring system awards points to the top 50% or the top 10, whichever is the lesser.

So today The Poker Amusement League came 1st (oh the shame) by scoring 31 points, followed by the Soul-Mates who scored 14 points and unfortunately the Gravy Train and the RoyalRush didn’t make the scoreboard. We were kind of outnumbered but hey, you all played well, kinda scary really.

1 Like

Thanks Lyle … looked like fun was had by all

2 Likes

omg…never saw this till now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

thanks flash…and yeah we outnumbered ev1 today lol…but all besides me were rookies haha. Awesome league as usual dude…gonna be alotta fun to finally play at least once a week in it :v:

1 Like

You are all welcome to play more often if you want :slight_smile:

Anyone wishing to see individual scores from todays game can click here.

PS, I might come and pester you lot occasionally in your League, so watch out, have chips am dangerous, lol

2 Likes

Happy to have you just remember not to MUCK …you might get yelled at …lol

2 Likes

Thank you Amusement League for playing in our Shoot-Out today (which is a non team event).
Your participation was appreciated, hopefully fun was had by all.

If you would like to see how you went click here then select the current year/matches and scroll down to the last game.

1 Like

Was fun , thanks for having us !

1 Like

League Challenge results for 1st game :
Final scores were Donks 21, TPP 19 and Amusement 15 - very close and great fun I hope.

1 Like

If you would like to follow the weekly results you can do so by following this link -

1 Like

GREAT fun! I’m still out of breath from the effort!

league challenge was fun and short for me lol

2 Likes

I’ll post all future Feast Team results in the Totally Partisan Poker chat everyday :wink:

1 Like

ok Thank you !

anyone want to invite Bertha for thanksdiving. PLEASE

2 Likes

lol Sorry Thanksgiving in Canada was in Oct :upside_down_face:

1 Like

She MIGHT be just as bored at our Thanksgiving as at yours, Con: I’d be playing poker, hubby playing video games–She might get a cold turkey sandwich (if she’s lucky). lol

1 Like