Other Poker Sites

Best other poker site:

1-888poker
2-all ipoker (Titan, bet365,WH,Netbet etc.)
3-party poker

As for pokerstars, IMO is total s.h.i.t!

1 Like

Something I’m developing, www.pokerpros.online

I find it increasingly difficult to find a table with no bingo player, and I play ONLY on this site [Replaypoker]

Sounds great hope you go for it!!!

1 Like

Thank you very much !

I like the look :eyes: Good job!
In the about section it’s a little too texty I would break it up with a red banner and white text.

1 Like

Thank you. That is just a page to park the domain name for investors to see. It will be coming down on August 18th.

PKR has entered into administration and is no longer offering gaming services or access to player accounts.

If you were an account holder then there is positive news. PokerStars, the world’s largest online poker site, has stepped up to cover player account liabilities and will be making balances available on the PokerStars platform.

PokerStars is attempting to contact all former PKR players using registered email addresses.

can I get my Full-tilt acct back… just kidding, I know I can’t

1 Like

Hahahaha :rofl:

You mention Paul he is one of the best I was on Bust the Staff yesterday for 8min. because I said hello Mr. Replay which is Paul nice to see u hugs sammymorgan they took me off as soon as i got on I played maybe 4 hands I am friendly player met Paul three years ago and thought he was very nice fair intelligent sorry he left but happy for him and wish he well

I played Pokerstars for over 8 years and lots of MTT and other tourneys and real money ring games.

There is a noticeable difference in the level of play when you get into real money games and people taking big risks with a stack of free chips goes away.

You also have a very large international community and players have been there a long time and they have no problem double or even triple teaming you to take your stack.

That is why I started playing over here. To much team play and shenanigans.

I used to play poker in yahoo!games site. Yahoo!games was very popular in those days. There may be some minimum hundred thousand people playing at any given time in yahoo!games. They closed the site in 2014 due to technical issues and financial problems of the company.

Yahoo!poker was only ring, hold’em and FL but unbiased. There was absolutely no administration or supervision.

I played on few sites and facebook games. to me they are all the same, its like they use the same program or algorithm. all points I quoted you applies here as well.

Not talking does not equate with not friendly…personally I find it a pia to maintain any kind of conversation on the keyboard while playing…this does not mean I should be considered less friendly than a big fuzzy teddy bear.

2 Likes

Off the table you may be a big Teddy bear and very friendly … I was just speaking about on the tables most players don’t come off as to friendly.

I played small stakes cash on pokerstars years ago when it was legal for all the US to play.
The law changed years ago (for New Mexico at least) and so I started playing there for free chips.
It was horrendous and more like craps than poker…and the inflation on their free chips now is absolutely ridiculous…a couple of months ago they sent me 100,000,000 chips (yes one hundred million) so I tried it for an hour or two and had to leave and will never go back unless I can play for real money.
All that said, they’re responsible for me trying to find a decent site and that led me to the best…so I guess I’m somewhat grateful to them :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Average forty thousand during the peak hours may be more correct.

Poker was played by may be some six hundred people average maximum at a time.

Hi Everyone,

Porkerstars not have people buddylist.
Replay Poker and WPT has people buddylist.

Porkerstars has porker school
Replay Poker should have Replay Porker School

Porkerstars has Razz and Stud Porker
Replay Poker should work on it to have Razz and Stud Porker games

Porkerstarts people using holdem indicator, stud indicator and Omaha indicator.
Replay Porker people should use holdem indicator, stud indicator and Omaha indicator. Have Profiling Icons beside the players names.