Other Poker Sites

Hi Scratch Thank u for your reply and yes replay is in my opinion the best site there is I do try to be careful in what I say and not flood the chat I play every day and have made several friends love the game sammy

1 Like

Speaking of other Poker Sites, as some of you know by reading my profile I create domain names and sell them to some of the largest websites now in the world.

I created and registered a poker domain name and trying to figure out if it’s worth my aggravation to start my own poker site but still play here of course because I enjoy it and have fun with many players here.

The only downside is I couldn’t put in the time running the others and would have to let them go.

Tough call but healthy for all to give more options on where to play.

Unless of course Paul would want a sister site to link to but a totally different kind of site.

Decisions, decisions not to mention the initial investment $$$$$

LOL … I could be a Moderator on your site to keep everyone in line :rofl:

1 Like

@Craig_Anthony
Don’t leave us hanging lol can you share the name? Sounds very cool and there’s gotta be a lot going on behind the scenes to keep one running (servers/code). I used to make video games in my spare time and when it came to MMO I was a bit lost tough stuff, couldn’t image what the code would look like for all the tables/players.

1 Like

Hired :joy:

1 Like

I can’t yet but stay tuned. I want to run it by Paul ( Mr Replay ) first but of course it will be different than any before , streamlined and of course fine tuned by the players that frequent and support the site with their knowledge and passion. :+1:t2:

1 Like

LOL My dream job !

2 Likes

Ha!!!

Which one ?

It is out of business now,that’s why i am not there lol…PKR.com

1 Like

Paul will have a hart attack when he see your poker site :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol ok yes

Ha ! Thank you. Different options for Poker sites benefits the players. I read here that a lot of players here play on other sites so I sounds good to me :+1:t2:

I like the idia of site, it will be a number 1.

1 Like

Hi Sharon
Just be as you are… and ignore the ones - not to talk - I found myself it the best way… and do not care about if they like me or not…I have got lots of friends this way… so just go on

A wise man once said " we can choose our friends but not our family "

Choose wisely :+1:t2::blush:

The Missus and I came here from “Poker Sharkz”, and before that “Cent Poker”…

We liked it there, and we like it here…

Hoping we don’t have to move on anytime soon…

Ps… I’ve read grumbling here about ‘chatting’ and ‘lack of chatting’ here,
and those topics seem to be the biggest issue these days…

That tells you all you need to know about the quality of the product here,
which I happen to think is at least “Quite Good” especially when one
remembers “It’s Free!” - lol…

Which reminds me… Maybe it’s time they considered adding a section for
actual money play… That might help with improving play… Or not, lol…

1 Like

Hi Fairy , I also don’t care if someone on here doesn’t like me , as a matter of fact I am sure there are quite a few , so I play with friends . I have a hard time ignoring the morons though , but I am working on it. Good luck to you on the tables.

1 Like

At least on here we have the option to unfriend…lol

1 Like

Yes unlike family lol