Nordic Warriors League

The stars keep aligning for all those good things to happen.

The common denominator is Sue!

I seem to owe it all to her, all those good things happening!

Tiggy and Goatsoup left the door wide open for the next champions in the RTC.

Why not three champions from the Nordic Warriors to walk through that door very confidently!

3 Likes

Congrats to my mate Andy on the win last night, and well played to mafus, mrzick, tinboat, and all the warriors for giving it a great effort, but falling short. As for the RTC tourney coming soon, I am the luckiest lady around to have Joe and Andy on my team. I definitely am the weakest link, but with a little luck, and a whole lot of patience, I will make them proud to be on my team. Did I mention how lucky I am? Have a nice day friends. Being that, it is my birthday, I think winning a game or two should be allowed today. Only fair, right?

3 Likes

The fireworks represent what we can do together in the RTC!
Happy Birthday Sue GIFs - Download on Funimada.com

4 Likes

Thank you so much Joe. I have the best friends. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

SW,

The “modern day record” is yours for the taking.

I cannot think of anyone more deserving!

I’m holding onto the records I have, as they inevitably slip away from my grasp.

I could always reclaim them with a laser focused quarter.

It all starts with the right mindset in place.

Unwavering throughout the quarter and plenty left over for a strong finish.

That’s what I hope you’ll do here, finishing strong with a few more wins.

Certainly, well positioned, and one win away from experiencing Nordic Warrior greatness!

“Where no warrior has gone before!”

When you get to the summit, look for the envelope under Rain/Michael’s statue. lol

Evidently, he was there before as the creator of this league.

Anyway, there you will find the “bragging rights”

Be careful not to tip the statue too far when reaching for the envelope.

It’s a long way down for it to clang, clank and crash.

Rumor has it that there were goats up there at one time.

Did you see any lately?

2 Likes

That was awesome reading Joe. I am sure a goat was up there once. I love the comradery in the Nordic League. It will carry over into our RTC team. Ten days to go. GRRR4
GRRR4 Final Joe Sue Andy

3 Likes

In my first game with the Nordic Warriors back in August of 2023 (game #5 ever so I am not quite a plankholder), I notched my first win a with a certain GOAT sitting on the podium beside me. Chris brought an instant level of respect to this league and was a major foundation for getting us launched and moving in the right direction and getting to play against him doubtlessly made me a better player. So if there is note waiting at the top, it will be a message from an old friend.

(Flashback to post 22 and respect to the NW OGs still playing)

4 Likes

Hopefully the goat will return one day. He deserves to defend his many records. We deserve to play one of the best ever.

4 Likes

Thank you for all you do for the league and for being such a great friend,

3 Likes

Thank you Michael. Love it, and ditto to you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@southwestmba Have a wonderful day. Hope it is as special as you are. Remember to GRRR♄
happy-birthday-andy-40

3 Likes

To one of the best from me and the Warriors, we all wish you a happy birthday!!

5 Likes

Just think NASCAR today it’s a winner I think

2 Likes

Daytona 500 Nascar GIF by Richard Childress Racing - Find & Share on GIPHY

2 Likes

WILL JEMAND von den BERSERKERN mit mir spielen 
 gehen auch andere :wink:

1 Like

happy league , sue

2 Likes

spielen

1 Like

Warriors!!
Nordic Warrior League Members!
Tonight’s No Limit Hold’em game is called “Valhalla’s Chosen”
Friday Night 20k entry! at 9pm EST.
Here is a link to tonight’s game!
https://www.replaypoker.com/tournaments/6692988

Everybody’s working for weekend. 31Warriors on a Friday night playing a great game. Norris (@_snowman ) and @Zarcon411 had an incredible heads up battle and @DonkeyHaute and @PaperBoy73 definitely brought in the final four, and @jujube played a great game to take home the rest of the chips. 2 hours of very entertaining poker. It is such an honor playing with this group.

Nordic Warriors LB 2024 Q2

5 Likes

Congratulations Norris on the win 29.5 k points very nice and moved up another 9 spots!, Zarkon, DonkyHaute , PaperBoy and Julie what a game, you all played fantastic!

4 Likes