Nordic Warriors League

Hello friends!

Nordic Warriors League Game Reminder

Game times are 20k entry, here are the times.

Tuesday – NL Omaha hi/lo at 9pm EST

Friday—NL Holdem 9pm EST

Saturday—NL Holdem 9pm EST

Here is where you can find the league.

Here is a link to the games Free Texas Holdem, Free Online Poker - Replay Poker

Leader Board link is here. Nordic Warriors IS - Google Sheets

There is also a Nordic Warriors Skype chat where we have fun and chat, if you would like to join the Skype room just let me know.

Here is the Skype link Join conversation

1 Like

Congratulations to @southwestmba for the win in tonight’s Omaha hi/lo game @_Rain for second and @goatsoup took third

Here is how everybody placed tonight, great game everyone thanks for coming!

2 Likes

Here is the overall LB

Hand of the night was me double quads. It wasn’t the best hand of the night, but it was unusual, The goat made quad Kings, If I missed the best hand of the night send it to me in Replay chat or the Skype chat room.

2 Likes

That is hand of year material.

2 Likes

Corrected the games played collum, Thanks @_snowman for your help on LBs, between you and @Chasetheriver getting the changes in has been a great experience, the league is starting to take off, thank you both so much!

1 Like

Overall combined LB

Omaha Hi/Lo LB

Holdem LB

That hand was unbelievable if I hadn’t just watched it. Too bad you didn’t get paid double. lol

1 Like

Nordic Warriors League

3 Likes

We here are proud to mention the accomplishment of one of our favorite players @_snowman He plays with us here and in his own league the Wildhorses

2 Likes

Congratulations to @jryoungman for the win tonight
Also in the money was @vtpcwizard, @southwestmba and @donkbusta444 Congratulations!!! what a game!, other players at the final table were @Nebulos, @mafus, @Sue13, @Boricua25 and @lynn190333 well done!
24 player came to play and it was a great game, thank you all for playing!
Here is the rundown

1 Like

Here is the updated Holdem Leaderboard

Here is the updated main Leaderboard

1 Like

Friday night was awesome!! Twenty four players showed up ready to have fun. Can’t wait until tonight at 9pm. Welcome to all. Bring food for Bodie.

1 Like

A minor suggestion. I think we should upgrade the tournament names. Either a Nordic warrior themed name for each of the three or make it like a trophy for the winner of the previous game of that cycle like the donks league does. Right now looking at my activity page and seeing Friday as the tournament name just doesn’t POP.

On the plus side, the leaderboard for this league is awesome!!! Love the level detail you built into it.

2 Likes

I agree 100%. I know Michael can come up with some great Warrior names for these games. Even I wear my Warrior outfit. Yes, the leaderboards are awesome. I think Norris has a hand in that. They are like the ones in the Wildhorse league, and they are always up quickly after the game. Well done Michael.

1 Like

I am in process of naming the games and think that’s a great idea! and as far as the leader boards, we have @_snowman to thank for those, he is the brains behind the script.

3 Likes

Nordic Warriors Game Tonight
Put on your game face, because we have some great players!
Game at 9pm EST

2 Likes