Non loading

I’ve been a member for years but now I can’t get into a game. After I pick a table, it just says loading and stays there with the little wheel going round and round. WTF?

Hi Stopok,
When this happens I find simply using the F5 refresh button or the reload circle works a treat!
Also, it helps if you have your windows closed as this can cause lagging if you have too many open
Hope this helps.

Hi Slopok, here’s an article with a few things you can check on your side: https://help.replaypoker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002234774-Disconnecting-from-games-

No dice yet! Log in, pick a game, hit play now, window pops up and then says loading and just keeps spinning. I haven’t played in months after playing for years. If not fixed, I’ll leave and you can have my chips (if I can do that!). Thanks for the help. Rob

Thanks so much for the offer of your chips, but we would all really rather you stay here and play, and I am sure this can be sorted out!
Please liaise with support@replaypoker and I am sure they will be able to help you.

@Slopok

Try clearing your History Cache “for all time”.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Is that support@replaypoker.com?

it is indeed :smiley: