Table Will Not Load

Table Will Not Load

Unfortunately that doesn’t give us a lot to go on. Can you explain what table it was on, what time it was, whether other tables open fine, are you on mac/pc, what browser are you using etc. The more info, the better! Thanks!

i won’t connect me to tables, just regular tables and tourny tables most of the time. it just keeps repeating reconnecting.

Hi outtowin.

Its very important to install / update your flashplayer. You can use Adobe, thats a good one. We have a link on the site.

click on the tab help. there on FAQ you see the link Shockwave Flash.

Good luck.

My computer won’t load tables either. Been going on a few days now. I’ve tried everything replay’s troubleshooting guide suggests: clear history; update google chrome, update Adobe Flash, delete Adobe Flash History, reboot - nothing seems to work, Table takes in excess of 10 - 15 minutes to load.

hello cudo, can’t get on a table to play but they take my play chips when i enter a tourney. I can’t evan play on a quick table . whats up
stonedog74

@LetroRose, we got your ticket! If you’re still having trouble, please work with us there.

@StoneDog74, we have a troubleshooting guide at this link, which usually solves table loading issues for most players. If that doesn’t work, though, please get in touch with us at Support! You can do that by clicking the “?” at the top of your Dashboard.