I have plenty of chips but am not allowed to start a game, this has never happened before?

The games will not load and seem to freeze up and not allow me to play?

totally pissed!! they want you to buy more chips to play!! no way that i will. i can’t even get in a table with 45 00 chips!!!

What am I kicked out now???

Table wont load

you muthafucking cocksuckers i need to play or else im gonna kill germans l

just let me play or i gonna kill myself i got nothing to do got no life replay my life so let me play faggots! you want me to come to U.S.A.? fu all suck my dick, my ass, (only when i ■■■■ before). shoot me wrape me i dontr care anymore. ONly wanna play!!! ps thanks for ■■■■■■■ me up!! time for pokerstars a real pokersite!!! ■■■■ this site

unbelievble feels im fucked in the ass just let me play fags lol stll no play for stony tony smoked 2joints still not relax help me m8s cant live a day without poker, dont punish me police and belastingdienst did allready gun me dan gvd iets iederval winnen vandaag van die kknazies zie ze al staan handje omhoog vinger boven hun lip ik schiet ze allemaalaf alswe verliezen maarja laat maar weer hangen draai wel weer een nieuwe tot overeen half uur dan heb ik ongetwijfeld weer wat snuggers te melden later he strontzakken bedankt voor niks.

All is down, just sent mails for help. Hope it is fixed soon.

The problem is solved. All rooms are open again and the tours are running. Lost tour buy-ins will be refunded

Good luck and have fun:)

We apologize for inconvenience.

Players that had problems in the tournaments had their buy-ins refunded.