HTML5 Table Feedback

And yet … that hair :wink:

4 Likes

@PatB

I had a lot of problems with the Feedback button. It took me over 2mins trying to send 1 report message. Keep in mind you can replay the hand played & use the Feedback button that page too, although Im not sure it works any better.

I dont bother using the Feedback button anymore. Too problematic & a headache.

I’ve noticed this problem to some extent too. I’ve seen almost the entire table be suddenly all sat out. Irritating but kinda funny, strange.

I only use it when I see something new go wrong, but since I’m only playing a couple MTTs per day, and they matter to me, I send feedback after the game is over. In SNGs, if I do well, the table closes before I can send feedback, lol. I’ve reported most everything that goes wrong at least once, but I’m not gonna bother writing down hand numbers and reporting everything that goes wrong during a game. I might make a report if I got far in a game and nothing went wrong - that would be something new and I would be happy to report that the tables finally seem to be working.

2 Likes

@bahia7

You can look through hands played, although thats limited to 100 in history, or hit the replay hand straight away when you experience a problem. Then save hand etc & load, report later. I know some don’t want to open extra windows whilst playing. There isn’t many good options for MTT or SnGs to report without interrupting game.

I figure a lot of players aren’t giving feedback much or at all, especially in SnGs & MTT so as not to interrupt game play. I wonder if its worth giving multiple reports for the same issue but if ICBA I would anyway.

Obviously easy in ring games. I’m not sitting out & trying to send reports in SnGs or MTT - which I dont really play. Kills at least a part or all of game.

Been there done that. Im just over using the Feedback button.

Do you reckon they have reports saying the tables are working great? Might make someones day lol

I will say that they are listening to the complaints and doing their best to resolve the issues. They are working their tails off to provide the best poker experience, and they deserve a lot of credit for that. It’s been a bumpy road, but I’m sure it will be better than ever once they get things sorted out.

They can’t fix problems they don’t see, so this reporting process is critical, even if it appears to be nothing but negativity.

4 Likes

Has anybody had any success playing on a smartphone?

@Trickster13, me and a friend of @Sassy_Sarah have both used smartphones successfully. There was a 3rd person up the thread a bit who also said it was workable.

My phone is 5.5" cheapie, sassys friend has a Samsung S7 which is also 5.5" and I can’t remember what the third person said.

The trick is to request desktop version when the table appears. It worked for me by waiting until the table was displayed and then requesting desktop version, the third player said that s/he could request desktop version while the table was loading.

You can also request desktop version right from the start but, on my phone, that meant I needed to expand the screen to make my selections. No problems with it working though

It certainly isn’t perfect and chat is difficult at best but you can certainly play if you want to.

Regards,
TA

1 Like

THERE IS 1 thing wrong with the new tables. No way to see if a friend is at the table and no way to :open_mouth: :open_mouth: add friends.

Adding friends is more difficult at the new tables because you have to go to the profile page to do it, but if you have a friend at the table, the little person icon above notes is lit up in blue. I have noticed that it only indicates true friends though (ones where both players have accepted the friendship). The old tables would say you were friends if either player had sent a request.

1 Like

I have seen several times in the sit n go tourneys where all players receive 3 cards. BUT, I can only see the face of 2 cards. There are still 3 at each seat. Weird!
Anyone else seeing that?

Greetings Replay and All Players. I have a few questions along with observations that are quite perplexing.
1.) Do we all agree dealt cards come from the pot dealer area at the top center of the table?
2.) If this is true how do cards sometimes just (poof) appear, i.e. not dropping down from pot/dealer area?
3.) Cards often come from the 5-6-7 O’clock area’s dealt from the bottom of the table.
4.) Observations for turns & rivers 1 in 4/5 deals many times show these dealt from bottom table area.
5.) If (1.) is true, how can cards come from anywhere other than the pot/dealer area at top of table?
6.) Maybe someone can post screenshots/video of these?

Ty, ChilliJack

1 Like

Most players have experienced this one. Your playing a hand and bang the program takes over checking and finishing the hand for you. Then sits you out.
Along w/that what about the deals from the bottom of your table, cards coming from the 5-6-7 O’clock areas. How is this possible?? What is the fix.?

TY, Your Friend
ChilliJack

Refined taste…subject to interpretation, i.e., (dingleberry). Just an observation regarding refined taste. ; )

1 Like

Men of refined tastes often display a certain panache, which can express itself in such colorful phraseology as, “blithering dingleberry.” While I fully recognize that this may be somewhat offputting to those less refined, I won’t permit this fact to influence a perfectly good exhibition of my formidable oratory prowess.

As for the aforementioned hair: Men of highly developed sensibilities (such as myself) are expected to have such perfect hair. Impeccable grooming is a hallmark of superior pedigree, and sets the highly refined apart from the common knuckle-dragging mudlarkers and ragamuffins so typical of lesser men.

Please confine your replies to the actual topic henceforth. Thanks!

1 Like

I can’t tell the difference between my belly-button or navel, ping-pong, pool-cue, or a foosball table.

2 Likes

Refined gentlemen need not two paragraphs of explanatory. To be refined is to inspire.

2 Likes

White sugar is refined, too. Just two words, nyuk, nyuk…I’m inspired already.

2 Likes

All very amusing gentlemen, but please let’s get this topic on track! We do have a joke of the day thread if anyone is interested…

2 Likes

If anyone thinks that the new HTML table bugs don’t exist on cash sites, let me disabuse you of that notion. I had the misfortune to play on ACR yesterday and that site’s software is so horrible that its hard to describe. Most of the complaints I’ve read about here exist there as well. If this site can get their functionality back anywhere close to what it was using Flash, it will be a far better playing experience than you will find on ACR. Give Replay a chance to work out the kinks.

6 Likes

Can’t find the “Next break in …” Information.

2 Likes