HTML5 Table Feedback

Yes, I really, really need that! But I have learned to use my clock and anticipate that breaks come after 60 minutes of play. Generally I can do the math. lol

2 Likes

or 62 or 63 minutes

1 Like

There is a bug as illustrated in this hand. It went all in and folded me out. I was winning this hand with 9 5 (reported in the feedback sometime ago).

Check/fold is not working properly. If someone bets I have to check/click the fold again (reported).

The table freezes way too frequently, in Windows 10. Chrome almost has no such problem.

2 Likes

Usually, you can find when the first break will come by flipping to the info section from the chat section. However, if you make it past the first break, it doesn’t seem to tell you when the next one is coming. The only beta MTTs I am currently playing are the Oceanic League, and breaks occur there every 55 minutes. So if the tourney starts on the hour, the first break starts 5 minutes before the next hour and the second break occurs 10 minutes before the next hour. I just watched for a couple nights and wrote down the break times, lol.

1 Like

You can easily figure it out if you want. Open the lobby and click the “Blinds Schedule” link. That will tell you how long each level lasts, and the last level before the next break. If you know the current blinds, it’s not hard to do a little arithmeticulation to get the break time.

Teah, it’s not as easy as just looking at it on a screen, but it serves as a work-around and will make your brain bigger.

1 Like

Having played the MTT new tables for a while now, I would like the following to be considered:
as we no longer see the anti’s being taken from our stack, could the present level and +anti be shown in the stats on bottom right above the next level information

Could the clock showing time to the next break be shown under the next level statistics

there does appear to be room at the top of the screen to put these statistics rather than crowding any more at the bottom right, but they are stats which are greatly missed from the old tables

3 Likes

Tried to play two tables at once on my laptop around 7:30 AM (Central US) like I do every morning and the program would not let two tables be open at the same time…earlier it was fine (6 AM)…anyone else have this issue? Or is it a cache issue or ??? Thanks

Our support team just tested this, and you’re absolutely right – some of us were able to open multiple tables, while others cannot (the new table opens in the old table’s window). We’re still figuring out what triggers this – I’m on a PC and use Chrome and can open multiple tables fine, but others on the team who also have a PC and Chrome run into the bug.

We rolled out a change this morning that we’re hoping is a significant improvement to some players’ performance issues, but it looks like this bug is an unintended side effect. Tech is on it now – we’ll either temporarily roll back the performance fix, or see if they can identify the issue quickly to patch it out.

2 Likes

This bug has been fixed and you should be able to multi-table without any issues! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Site is running better but I still get intermittent unwarranted folds on both ring and tourneys and the “clocks” do not work as they should a lot of times on ring and tourney…

Sometimes site will not let me bet…and goes to fold (This is separate from above)

Also, I see a lot of cards on the board pre-flop, sometimes before getting my cards, other times before the betting pre-flop…this is usually in Tournament play.

1 Like

Thank you…it worked fine this AM

Playing the midnight 15K and getting short after the break. Table rebalances me back into the BB on another table so I get to pay the BB twice and SB once in 3 hands. I don’t think that’s the way its supposed to work.

2 Likes

Chasetheriver took a look at this and found the following: It went down to 18 at the point you played the sb in hand 615604619. veganwarrior was the big blind for that hand, so they got the non bb seat when you both were seated for hand 615604675.

2 Likes

keep losing table connection in tournys - reboot and it is ok - site becoming unplayable !

1 Like

Did they remove the “sit out” button, or am I just not seeing it? The only way I can sit out is to time out, which just slows the game for everyone.

1 Like

It should be in the bottom corner, just above the chat box. It will say “Sit Out Next Hand” in ring games, or “Post and Fold” in tournaments. It won’t display to spectators. If you’re in a hand, and don’t see it there, could you please shoot me a screenshot so I can pass it along?

1 Like

Yeah, there it is! I guess I was looking everywhere but the right spot, thanks!

anyone having trouble getting on to the table which you have registered for after clicking on the play now

1 Like

During Freeroll tourneys why does the count off players still playing change so much. I saw it change from 28 to 35 during a tourney last night in a matter of seconds. Why is this count so inaccurate?? Either your in or your out. Its quite frustrating wen your trying to finish in the top 30.

5 Likes

= ditto =

2 Likes