Mobile app

Peace i have a great question: when are they going to make this a app so we can play on our Android’s and Iphones and do you know how long the process is going to take? please get back to me at your earliest convenience thank you,have a blessed day

Thanks for the question Intelligence7. We’re really excited about having a mobile/tablet version of the site up and running. I know a lot of our players, would love to be able to play on the go, or from the comfort of their sofa. Probably we’ll roll out a mobile web version, so you’d be able to play via the existing site, the difference being that the game table (which right now is in Flash technology, and not supported by iOS and Android, will be in HTML5) so should work. Eventually though we want to create a version highly customized to fit the smaller space. That’s something we started working on a year or two ago, but had to put it on ice, as we tried to keep up with demand on the website. Difficult to give you timeframes, but I’d like to think we’ll have an HTML5 version working of the game table, working before the end of the year.

Any updates on this? I’d love to see an android app!

Thanks for asking Distractia.

Let me give you a bit of insight into our current status and mid term plans. We’ve decided this year to focus on building a brand new poker server, rather than the new poker client (meaning a mobile version of html5 version). The main reason being that the server is the foundations that everything else rests on. The one we have today, we’ve had for the last 5 years and it served us well, but at the rate we’re growing and with the types of features we want to add Replay, we need to go back to the drawing board and build something that achieves those aims. Our goal is to get the new server into production before the end of the year (it’ll work alongside the existing server, and you as a player won’t see any difference).

Then early next when we’re confident all the wrinkles have been ironed out, we’ll switch permanently to the new server. We can then release a mobile version and not fret about over stretching ourselves with the increased players and hands on the site. Something I’m also excited about is offering more diversity in the types of poker variations we offer. Finally we’ll have 5 card draw and 7 card stud, as well as the possibility of more variations than any other poker site online (free to play or real money). All that being said, 2016 will be the year for the new html5 client, that’s for sure, and possibly a native mobile version too. Lots to look forward to!