How did you come up with your name?

I toke and I play poker what else is there to say

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that :+1:t2:

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums, ThePokahTokah. You will find you are not alone here in any of your hobbies! Enjoy, and visit the Forums often.

1 Like

Good to see you here again after a long while, Anhaga. Good luck and take care! Come back often so you won’t feel rejected in a cold and cruel world, however sorrowful your namesake may have been.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums, abahog. It’s a great reason for that name! Congrats on your alma mater and good luck at the tables. Return to the Forum whenever you can.

1 Like

At the time, I was listening to the song, Unknown Legend, and it’s a favorite. As is Janis. So, I thought it was a good handle & pic for an old hippie like me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can relate to that, and will look up that poem. As someone who is an explorer of Anglo-Saxon history, I would guess you are familiar with Neil Oliver? I absolutely love his history podcasts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s great story, love it, Billy! haha XD

2 Likes

Fascinating–a tiny glimpse into a life I culdn’t even imagine: working construction in NY. Thanks for sharing this, good luck at the tables, and welcome to the Forums. Come back often!

1 Like

Love my can am Spyder but I used Momhart because I’m a mom, a grand mom and a great grand mom. My goal is to be able to ride my Spyder at least a few more times.

4 Likes

You GO Momhart…Ride that baby!!!

1 Like

usually how my hands end up

3 Likes

I live on hiway 90 in texas

3 Likes

One more year……maybe two!!!

2 Likes

My Attitude!

1 Like

Big event in my life was moving from New York (NY) to Minnesota
Quite a change in surroundings and lifestyle. Hence NYMN.

1 Like

Fun choice for a name, and interesting info about you. Welcome to the Forums, Txhwy90. Come back often and good luck at the tables.

1 Like

I am left curious as to what RRD stands for! lol Welcome to the Forums, NoRRD. Come here often and good luck as you play poker with your attitude!

1 Like

I have a 1992 Honda Shadow. Not anything earth shattering, but fun to ride every once in awhile when I want to get some wind on my face.

2 Likes

I tournament fish as much as i can hence the name. I get questioned a lot if i do it for a living off shore ocean fishing but thats a no.

2 Likes