How are You Watching TV These Days?

I’m curious to know how my fellow Replay Poker people consume TV shows and movies (at home) these days. It gets hard to wrangle multiple platforms, not to mention membership fees! Here’s a survey born purely from my curiosity, probably more appropriate to U.S. but others can list their platforms here too.

• Netflix
  • Amazon Prime
  • Starz
  • AppleTV
  • HBO
  • Hulu
  • BritBox
  • Paramount Plus
  • Disney Plus
  • Acorn
  • The Criterion Channel
  • Crackle
  • Tubi
  • Fubo
  • PBS
  • Other? Please specify in comments

0 voters

1 Like

BBC Iplayer, SKY, ITV, Discovery plus

2 Likes

Freeview

1 Like

I make up my own shows in my head. They’re more realistic, especially the ones when I star and get to wear a cape.

4 Likes

When we moved here from the U.K., we didn’t bring a tele with us. Back home we very seldom watched with the sound on, it was just pictures to whatever music we had on.
No cell or high speed internet on my mountain top anyway. I will sometimes read the news on line, other than that, there’s always a great nature show going on outside anyway. I never felt like I was missing anything.

4 Likes

At one of my residences ( my primary one ) a bunch of households share our passwords to log in so I get every steaming service and my contribution is $40 a month :+1:t2: sharing is caring :blush:

1 Like

When I moved to Tampa from the Atlanta area a little over a year ago, since I hadn’t watched it for a year, I didn’t even bring my TV. So, until Christmas this year I didn’t have a TV. My brother decided I needed one so he bought me one for Christmas. I still haven’t taken it out of the box. There’s just so much to do without TV that I don’t need one. I airbrush, I read, I hike, I kayak, etc. I may eventually use it as a big-screen monitor for poker, but that’s probably the only use it will get.

2 Likes

Maybe your brother bought you the TV for when he comes to visit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahahahahaha :+1:t2:

1 Like

He lives in Tampa, too. So, when he does visit, it isn’t to watch TV.

1 Like

you tube, fire stick, kodi

1 Like

reruns lol

2 Likes

Our local station carries several series that I record ; Fire country current favorite as was Yellow Stone on Paramount. CNN & BBC news, weather channel… however: News, best not to watch: LOL.

3 Likes

Very wise advice!

1 Like

Dish Network

Peacock

1 Like