Helping Hand Endorsements

Do players give HH endorsements to get free chips? I think this happens to me. It distorts my percentages. I want the Poker Pro percentage to go up by earning it, but it’s out of my control. Does this happen to you?

I, personally, am very thankful that any player was kind enough to recognize me or my play for whatever reason.

1 Like

Yes, every time a player issues an endorsement they get 25 chips. There is NO way to earn an endorsement. They have to be recieved as a compliment or in many cases (re: Helping Hand) an insult of sorts. The only thing it affects is the change of %'s adding to 100. Nothing else. And it’s not limited to Helping Hand. All three can change.

I appreciate the endorsement, but while I’m courteous, punishing, and a little ignorant, I am still new. How can I be helpful if I’m the noob?

1 Like

Howdy my friend, I can’t imagine anyone giving any endorsement for only 25 chips. As a positive thinker, I believe, you and all deserved that endorsement and that’s why someone gave it. I never question an endorsement and in my opinion, the helping hand endorsement is the best one anyone can receive. If anyone disagrees perhaps we should have an opt out option of all endorsements. This would give everyone a choice. I am also a big believer in choice’s. Have fun, enjoy life & GL at the tables:)

1 Like

Great folks at Replay, and even the oldie’s like me learn things from new players. May be a help for personality change, past experience, learning from a a hand, etc. Anything we learn from someone in my opinion, That Person Deserves a (Helping Hand) endorsement

Thanks everyone. I’ll lighten up a little.

cu soon

1 Like

Keep them ideas, questions coming my friend. Helps us all and that’s what the forum is about!

1 Like