Friend request wrks and sometimes not

Excellent response. Thank you :+1:t2:

1 Like

The box has been checked off since I joined replay , never unchecked it and still don’t see friend requests only players who have accepted a friend request I sent . It has been like this over a year. I see friend requests by email only.

1 Like

box is checked and it don’t light up when someone sends friends request. I got page on full screen too.

Sad to say this is not the case…i’ve had that box checked from my first day here and i always play a full screen…
That little red mark has never ever showed its face on my screen for a friend request. I only get a red check or number on my notifications I have to click on the friend icon to see if i have gotten a request or email notice.
Have had a few people ask why i haven’t accepted the friend request and i tell them i didn’t know i had one !

Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for the feedback. I have gathered enough samples to report this to our Tech Team. I will follow up here as soon as I hear back.

1 Like

Yeah, I get the email (when I check it, usually about twice a month, lol), but never seen the icon light up unless someone accepted my request.

1 Like

Some players will block others so they cannot friend them, i think.