Friend request wrks and sometimes not

This morning when I logged on I saw this :

Friend Request Notification

Clicking on the people icon reveals who has send you a request and you can ‘accept’ or ’ reject’ the friendship.

Open Friend Request

Hope this helps.

What you saw is what i have never seen lol. That is exactly what i was talking about…guess i will have to wait for someone to send me a request,maybe you?
Thank you for responding!
GL in the games

Incoming. Let’s see if it works :wink:

Thanks for sending request Craig,sorry to say it didn’t work. The only way i knew you sent one was because i got your email. The first image that Tiandra posted is what i was hoping dor like many others on here . The red #1 by the friend icon is great but that never pops up for me.
Thanks again and GL at the tables!

2 Likes

It was a good test :+1:t2:

my people icon doesn’t light up either when someone sends me friends request.
it only lights up when I send someone a friends request and they accept

I don’t even have a people icon :confused:

I checked this and when I narrow my screen too much the
‘Dashboard’, ‘Lobby’, ‘Promotions’, ‘Community’ tabs and the peoples icon disappear.
When you enlarge your screen wide enough you get the screen as I posted earlier.
Hope this solves your problem.

1 Like

Hmmmmm…i’m on full screen always lol. So i don’t think that is the problem. Thanks for trying.

Sorry Colby,
I should have mention ‘to Craig’ in my post because the screenpicture he posted has to do with the with of the screen.

You not receiving the notification (red balloon) when you receive a friend request , I can’t think of why that is happening,
May I suggest you send a message about this to support@replaypoker.com
I hope they can fix that problem.

1 Like

Me confused :confused:
Maybe support@replaypoker.com could help you with this .

Outstanding! Thank you! Yes it’s how I orientated my screen.

My friend icon hasn’t lit up for over a year , the only time it does is if someone accepts a friend request I sent . My screen is always full size.

3 Likes

same here

2 Likes

Same for me.

1 Like

Same for me. An email is the only way I know.

2 Likes

sooooooo,has anyone reported this to support?

I have

Thank You Craig. Now lets see if they DO something about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Everyone!

Thank you to all who responded, you all are very helpful. :heart: Just in case anyone else is still having issues. You will get a friend request notification if your notification setting for it is checked:
https://www.replaypoker.com/settings/notifications

If it is checked, you will see your friend request icon (the one next to the search bar) light up in red.

If your screen is smaller, the friend request icon sometimes do not show up, make sure you login to your account using your laptop or desktop if it’s not showing in other devices. There have been times I accidentally clicked on the friend request icon, and whenever I do, that notification will disappear, even if I haven’t responded to the friend requests. If your notification settings are on but still not being notified, please write to us at support@replaypoker.com so we can troubleshoot.

The add as friend button disappears in a player’s profile if there was a friend request that was denied or still on pending (meaning, the person hasn’t responded). We are unable to reset this after a certain amount of time to prevent spam requests.

Now we understand mistakes happen and if you accidentally denied a friend request, just reach out to us at support@replaypoker.com and we can make an update in your account to allow you or the other player to send another friend request. Please note that I’ve had players request to remove the block, and the only time we won’t be able to do this is if the change has to happen to another player’s account, and not to the account of the player who wrote to us.

I hope this information helps, but if you have any other questions, feel free to reach out.

2 Likes