Free TICKETS

I get Usable Tickets, but have not found a way to use them. Any ideas?

Blaster 158

Go to Lobby, either Sit & Go or Multi-Table Tournaments, find tournaments with buy-in value the same as that of your ticket/s and when you register for one, it will give you an option to register with Chips or with Ticket.

2 Likes

From home page, go to tournaments, then SNG’s or MTT’s. Click ALL game types, All betting limits and then at buy - in check only tickets, hope this helps:)

2 Likes

Thank-you! It works.

1 Like

No problem.

Replay Poker has awarded m a 100K tournament ticket as a sign in bonus. Suppose I would rather play in a smaller but more convenient start time tournament. Can I use my 100K ticket to enter a 25K tournament?

Hi startnmartn,
You have to use the 100k streak ticket in a tournament to that value, it cannot be used in a lesser value tournament. However, it does not have to be a MTT tournament, you can use it in any Sit & Go Tournament which of course run round the clock, and I recommend the Pegasus 100k Sit & Go as this also gives you points in the Astral league which is a separate monthly league table.
Best of luck!

2 Likes

Your welcome

I have 2 step 2 tickets where can i use them? Every 20k tourny i try it doesn’t accept the ticket lol

Hi Colby Road,
Those step 2 tickets are part of the Santa Promotion, detalis as follows:

Stairway to 1 Million

Are you ready to up your game and rake in a seriously big payoff? Replay Poker is excited to unleash our newest competition format: “Stairway to 1 Million” launching on Monday, December 4th.
This is an absolute game changer where you can hustle from a humble stack to grabbing a whopping 1 million chip tournament ticket!

HOW IT WORKS:

Stairway to 1 Million is an exciting four step qualification journey where playing 6-max SnGs can help you get from a short stack to a 1 million chip tournament ticket.

THE STEPS:

Step 1
Get started with any 7,500 ticket or 7,500 chips, and you’re off and running! The top two players earn a Step 2 ticket. Third place? No worries! You get a Step 1 ticket to get back in the game.

Step 2
Entry is a 20,000 (or Step 2) ticket. Make it to the top 2, and you’re onto Step 3. Land in third? No problemo! You get a do-over with a Step 2 ticket.

Step 3
Entry is a 50,000 (or Step 3) ticket. Things get real here as this becomes ‘sudden death’, and only 3 out of 6 players progress to a seat in Step 4.

Step 4
It’s time for the grand finale - winner take all! First place pockets a mega valuable 1 million chip ticket, which can be used in any of our eight 1 million entry MTTs. Entry for this final step is 100,000 (or Step 4) ticket.

NOTES:

• Step tickets are valid for 1 month.
  • Only Step 1 can be entered with chips.
  • Entry to Step 2 and above can either be entered by going through the steps process, or by using any streak ticket or standard tournament ticket.

Best of luck, and hope you get your million dream ticket :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you Grapeine but like i said every table 20k ticket table won’t accept my ticket to entry.
Maybe i’m just dense but i can’t find a 20k table to take the tiket. lol

If you try to use the Step 2 (20K) ticket you can only use it on these SnG tables :

Good luck !

1 Like

These are all Sit & Go tournaments, they cannot be used in MTT tournaments or on Ring tables, if that helps even more :wink:
If you do not see these tournaments listed, untick your preferences for sit & go and you may have to start a table in order to tempt people to play!

tks grapevine that dis tthe trick hahaha