Forum Duo League: September 2023 sign-up thread NOW OPEN

We’re launched a new league, private to forum users ONLY! You and a friend will battle it out for points and chips each month.

There will be a new sign-up thread each month, so you don’t need to commit long term, and you can play with different friends each time if you prefer!

Please read our announcement post before signing up.

Sign-ups are for Saturday, September 23rd. The times available to join are 3pm ET and 7pm ET.

In this thread, please indicate the following:

• The player you’ll be pairing up with, if applicable (that player must also confirm their participation).
  • The time slot you’d like to participate in, or note “no preference” and we will balance them.

If you do NOT have a partner, no problem! We’ll pair you up. Simply post the time slot you want to play. If you can play both times, please do mention it as it will make balancing the time slots much easier for us!

Any questions can go in our “ask us anything” thread. Please keep this thread clear for sign-ups only.

2 Likes

Sign-ups are now open! Due to poll results, it will work the same way as August.

You WILL need to sign up again if you participated last time and want to play in September. Remember, if you have no partner, please put your info here and we will pair you up on the Friday before the tournament.

2 Likes

Count me in, 3pm, no partner.
Hey I got here first! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

mrzick
This is the place to be for the sing-up.

1 Like

sign me up either time. Rockstone if playing to team up. Thanks

2 Likes

RavenL & Nemesis67 as We’re Purrrfect

4 Likes

I like the post, BUT if you were so purrrfect wouldn’t you have stated a time ? LOL :slight_smile:

:grin: Yes, please let me know the time for each of you and have Nemesis confirm. Thank you!

1 Like

SharonSmarty and Sue13 , 7pm for me and Sue will confirm and post the time that is good for her.

3 Likes

I agree with 7pm. Can’t wait for Game 2. Good Luck to all!!

3 Likes

I will play at 3 pm, my partner is mrzick

3 Likes

so sorry Kondrad, as i discussed with you in message i’m teaming up with my best friend here. Hope you get a great partner! I’m sure it’ll be an upgrade from me, whoever it will be :wink:

1 Like

Hi Fizzymint,
thanks for this great initiative! I’m teaming up with “funlovenit2”, i’ll play at 7 pm, not sure about her preference. Also not sure about team name, i let her choose it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey

I will play at 7pm too. I am on a team with Morcosborcos.

2 Likes

newbie, would someone like to come with me

i will play with may friend, how i mark he here ? i can play 21pm and 7pm

funlovenit2 + morcosborcos = Folie a deux
i think it’s the appropriate team name because we are delusional about thinking we can win :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please let me know which of the times you’re available. :slight_smile: