Forum Duo League - December 2023 sign-up thread

It’s time for another round of our exclusive forum league, where you and a friend will battle it out for points and chips each month.

There will be a new sign-up thread each month, so you don’t need to commit long term, and you can play with different friends each time if you prefer!

Please read our announcement post before signing up.

Sign-ups are for Saturday, December 16th. The times available to join are 3pm ET and 7pm ET. Sign-ups will close at 8am PST on Friday, December 15th.

In this thread, please indicate the following:

• The player you’ll be pairing up with, if applicable (that player must also confirm their participation).
  • The time slot you’d like to participate in, or note “no preference” and we will balance them. Please list your choice in Eastern Time to ensure you are entered into the correct tournament.

If you do NOT have a partner, no problem! We’ll pair you up. Simply post the time slot you want to play. If you can play both times, please do mention it as it will make balancing the time slots much easier for us!

Any questions can go in our “ask us anything” thread. Please keep this thread clear for sign-ups only.

3 Likes

NOTE: We had eight no-shows this past month, so if you sign up, be sure to add the date to your calendar. Your future partner is counting on you! :muscle:

If attendance continues to be low, we may need to cancel this league next year, or retool it into a more typical non-team format.

Reminder to please keep this thread clear of anything but sign-ups. Thank you!

3 Likes

Kondrad and AngelinaB is a team! Me 3PM

4 Likes

I’m with Kondrad, he’s a winner, :slight_smile: 7pm for me please.

Hey this still counts as being here first … right ???

4 Likes

RavenL & Nemesis67 are team Allley Cats, either time for me
Nemesis will post his availability

4 Likes

Team Alley Cats with RavenL 7pm for me

3 Likes

Team name Formicators with Skirmish47 and Freeto. I will take the 3PM slot

4 Likes

formicators
Registering The Formicators. Skirmish47 will take 7 p.m., and my partner, Freeto, will play at 3.

4 Likes

Team Southern Lites. Litenin 7:00 pm for me and @southwestmba who will confirm

4 Likes

Team Southern Lites @Litenin and @southwestmba will be back in the 7:00pm slot

3 Likes

Myself 3pm and Rockstone if he plays

2 Likes

j’aimerai y participer pour 19h mais je n’ai pas de partenaire

Translation
I would like to participate at 7 p.m. but I don’t have a partner

1 Like

I’m in with my pal mrzick. 3:00 PM for me

2 Likes

One week left for sign-ups! @_Rain here is your reminder as well. :wink:

4 Likes

i will take the 3pm sign up i have no partner

1 Like

Tomare el registro de las 3pm no tengo pareja
Translate:
I will take the 3pm registration I don’t have a partner

1 Like

15h ou 19h ceux sont des horaires que je ne peux honorer avec certitude hélas l’idée d’équipe est bonne, alors participants amusez vous bien.

Translate
3 p.m. or 7 p.m. These are times that I cannot honor with certainty unfortunately the team idea is good, so participants have fun.

Hi the only one 3 pm please. Thanks

1 Like

Wonderful! I have no partner. No preference on time.

1 Like

SilentOutlaw at 3PM and LLarryG at 7PM.

3 Likes