Forced Forfeit After Table Change

Why, if the table changes while sitting out, does the new table force a forfeit of the first hand?

Hi Nadlaw, :smiley:
It would be helpful if you could provide a more complete description of what happened.

As far as I know, this is how it works. Table balancing happens after the current hand at your table is over. It seems that the rebalance takes priority ofer showing hand results as there have been complaints from players about not being able to see the results of the current hand at their table before being moved.

You can be sat at a new table in the middle fo a hand at that table, obviously you will not be included in that hand. Since no one may come into the game in the small blind, if you are sat in that seat you may not play the hand where you would be the small blind but you will be dealt in the next hand. Players may come into the game in the big blind or any other seat and they may be dealt in to that hand. If you are sat out when you are rebalanced you should have the whole hand clock timer to sit back in and play the hand if you so choose but, unfortunately, it frequently happens that there is a local (on your device) delay in displaying the new table and so sometimes the hand continues on the server while you are waiting for the table to load and if your new seat requires action before you can see the table, your hand will be checked or folded for you.

Without more info about what happened to you that is my best guess. Unfortunately these kind of glitches are unavoidable playing online. Hope this helps.
Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you for your prompt response.
Table rebalance occurs while I am sitting out. At the new table, I cannot sit in even though I am dealt cards. Once my turn passes, I am able to sit back in.
Nadlaw

That is not how it is supposed to work. If this is not a one time occurrence, I think you should report it to support:
support@replaypoker.com
You can email them directly or click on the question mark icon at the top of any replaypoker dot com page and then click on “contact us” and fill out the form. :smiley:

This exact situation happens to me fairly often…but probably my fault for getting sat out in the first place.

Me too

I also had such situations after changing the table there were defeats . For example, you folded your cards and are watching the game. And you could win this game …After such a situation, 90% are transferred to another table and you lose there … I don’t even know how to explain this, it will be interesting to know other people’s opinions