Eat Your Veggies!

lol I will take your word for it that God made veggies to mush up with your potatoes. :slight_smile: Listening to Mum from now on.

2 Likes

Yummy. Won’t these veggies look nice on my plate next to my grilled steak and baked potato lol :joy:

2 Likes

I actually drink something that kind of looks like that every morning: spinach, yogurt, blueberries, oatmeal, and a dash of Truvia blended together. Ahhhh!

1 Like

That looks amazing, looking forward to trying this

2 Likes

I drink half a pint of water with Chai Seeds every morning, its like drinking Frogs born. I have to close my eyes and down it. Hate it but very good for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my suggestion , good luck sweetheart !!!

Yes !!! So do I but I still like my veggies grilled or raw with insane amounts of veggie dip :rofl:

Being a geezer myself, I understand the ‘need’ for the “younguns” to want to keep us around with hedalthy crapola foods, but now is the time for popcorn and chip[s a n d a brewski… we earned it… Give your Mom a break…- the only reason ur here, is because of her… :>))) …

3 Likes

We desperately NEED an EIDT BUTTON here… What’s so hard about that???

1 Like

Or, I do anyway, lol…

1 Like

We have that option …
Edit button
Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Not sure I could swallow the whole “frogs born” experience! lol

Okay–potato chips are potatoes, right? And beer is made of grains. We’re good!

3 Likes

Hahahahahaha, I’ll go with that also :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you… :>))) …

1 Like

lol - they look great!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: odd how that worked out :+1:t2:

1 Like

I am afraid Mom is right , veggies should be raw or cooked soft, nothing in between. That is the old school way anyhow.

1 Like

You know, my mother will (as always) be thrilled to know she wins this one! haha–I’ll tell her you said so. :blush:

1 Like

So cook them until they are a little less done than you like them, take your portion out (it will continue to cook a little) and cook mom’s portion until they are the way she likes them. It doesn’t need to be either/or, it can be both!

1 Like