Dream Weaver

Maybe we should use our Skype to discuss Ren details

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yep, agree, as of now it is a ghost town

I guess all this needs some clarification. I’ve known Sharon a long time and she has built a league of a lot of people who play each of the 4 nights a week. I know she formed this league to get people together to play TEAM poker and have fun doing it. Is it a competition…YES, but it should always be FRIENDLY competition. Does it really matter who wins each month or year? NO!!! Just as long as your team has fun against some pretty damn good players and people. We are all competitive but don’t ever let that get in the way of having a great time each night. There may be no more competitive person in this league than Sharon…but you’d never know it. Dan was absolutely right in everything he said, and let me say that Jodie, if you read this, STAY. You are the model for what each person in this league should be. So everyone take a step back and have fun, yet be competitive…and Jodie, please stay here…

5 Likes

1 Like

Apologies to my teammates once again. I was away from home and my laptop simply would not charge in the car. We were doing ok at my table and then I just disconnected. Felt like we could’ve had a better result. Hate to keep saying “next time” but… next time! :3

1 Like

1 Like

Congrats, was definitely an Outlaw night. As an example of their superb play and luck Franklyl gave me the smackdown of my week, calling what he had to think was a bluff with a weak ace. I had bet the pot on the flop with 22 in hand and hitting a set of 2’s. Franklyl called when I went all in and I was confused by his call considering his hand. But as replay would have it he then hits the turn, then the river with both cards he needed for an Ace to five straight and I was GONE with the wind. Great hand! I will be targeting you for sure Franklyl!!! :laughing:

4 Likes

Congratulation to the Outlaws who really kicked butt last night, and in doing so the Outlaws set a new Team record for points in a game at 116. Their previous best was 102 points. Well done. Just sayin…

1 Like

Top Scores for the year so far (date result was posted to this thread):
Cons 150 Jan 12 (15 of 18 points positions, all but 1st, 16th, and 18th)
Pirates 120 April 5
Outlaws 116 May 20
Cons 115 Jan17
Pirates 108 Feb 5
Pirates 106 Feb 6
Renegades 105 Jan 29
Outlaws 104 Apr 14
Renegades 103 Feb 15
Pirates 101 Feb 22

1 Like

I was hasty in when I looked at the Outlaws’ point totals for all games from August of last year to date. I missed the amount on April on April 14th. I can and do make the odd mistake here and there, it is part of the human condition. I will try to be more diligent. Thank you for pointing it out Andy.

1 Like

Wasn’t pointing anything out (honestly didn’t even catch that). I have just kept a list of 100+ point performances this year which is an awesome team achievement each time it happens and is worth celebrating.

1 Like

I was happy to be on the right side of that for a change, Just, but I haven’t stopped looking over my shoulder since./ lol

1 Like

For those who take an interest in Stats, there were 21 scores of 100 or more in 2023 and 17 of those were up to the end of May. There were also 10 scores of Zero for the year… But there were some very close games as well. Five games with margins less than 15 between First and Fourth. The best being 9 points in April. Actually April was interesting with three 100 plus scores as well as three Zero scores.

1 Like

The Pirates claimed the most recent zero point performance (two games ago) and had one on the Cons record setting 150 point performance, so it goes to show every team can have a rough night and still compete over the long haul. Btw this month is shaping up to be another nail biter. This format and these players really make for a great league experience and @SharonSmarty deserves alot of credit. Keep the stats coming and let the cards fly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

LOL, well I was so beaten like a RHSC that I had to go check crops. I think the Northern Lights plants are ready. What do you all think?

I bet you couldn’t drop it if you tried.

3 Likes

looks about right… but… no amber yet… I’d give it 1 more week… if me… I’m growing gelato runts this year