Difficult to get in a step 4 to a Million game

Difficult to get in a step 4 to a Million game.

I believe most players are having a very hard time to get in a step 4 to a million game. Many have tickets to play expiring soon, however they seem to sit and watch the games to see if anyone joins the tables for a very long time and give up to play elsewhere.

As the step 4 to a million is only played on the SNG Platform, if only scheduled 4 or 8 times a day, would that help resolve the problem ??

I think it would be much better if there would be only 3x/day one hour to start the step games. Maybe 0:00 - 1:00, 8:00 - 9:00 and 16:00-17:00 o clock. Not many players want to play the steps, and bring them down to 3 or maybe 4 hours/day instead of 24 hours can help many.

Personally, my experience has been that I have always been able to get in any step when I wanted. Sure, sometimes I have had to wait a little while for the game to fill up but that is true for any s-n-g. There is a step 4 game running right now https://www.replaypoker.com/tournaments/6544716 started at 0434 eastern time US.

My suggestion is to extend the life of the tickets… one month for each step. A step 1 ticket expires in one month, a step 4… four months, etc.

I do not see how limiting the availability of the games would make it easier to play… everyone has their own times when they can play and the beauty of s-n-g is that a player can enter one at any time, you just have to wait on others. Perhaps some kind of informal organizing of folks who want to play a certain step, sort of like a meetup. Maybe a thread in the forums where someone could announce a time and date they will be available to play so others can know when to try to get a game. Maybe a separate thread for each step… :thinking:

2 Likes

Great idea my friend. After further thought, the Step to a Million would have to be available 24/7, if on the SNG platform.

I’ve got three Step Three tickets slowly decaying for lack of opponents. I won’t be playing any more lower-level Stairway games because I expect more of the same. Wonder how many others have adopted this attitude…

1 Like

Sorry you feel that way, but I understand. It is frustrating to wait so long for a full table. GL at the tables :slight_smile:

I was curious so I did some math… by my calculations the least number of step 1 players it takes to get six step 4 players is 108. When you combine that with each person’s individual life schedules, It is little wonder that it can be hard to fill up a step 3 or 4 table. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cool beans! I see you got your game AND won a step 4 ticket… Congrats! :fireworks:

1 Like

Amazing Data, wish I knew how to obtain such info. Also proves the point of having a vehicle to help everyone get together at the same time frame to play. I love the Idea of posting a thread in the forum. Would you or anyone else like to post ?

Bump

There is a Stairway to 1 million promotion starting next week.

We are hoping that a few extra players will take up the challenge and then stick around in the future.

Winning a Step 4 will have the extra incentive of 1 million chips, besides the million chip ticket.

1 Like

Curious to see if this promotion will enhance user experience.

Will these changes bring about clear, consistent and achievable results?

Hoping on a pathway which led users astray initially, seems a bit risky.

In the business world, even the most successful will close their underperforming stores.

Great news, tyvm. I believe the Step promotion can be, one that everyone will want to play with improvement’s. Please consider a consultation prize for the step 4 to a mill for second place. Maybe a step four ticket ? Yes, I as many others lost out on the bubble. Not complaining as I got too aggressive, with having a large lead and played a bad all in hand! & congrats to the winner. However in a sng , 6 seat table, doesn’t it normally pay out more positions, than one?

Thanks. and keep up the great work !!