Daily Promo Code

hey guys can you guys help me with the new daily promo code thingy
i have tried to find it in the promotions page but its nowhere to be found
i would appreciate a lot

Hi Team Pro,
Do you mean the code for the Community Freeroll, this is where you can get the code:
The password can be found on Replay’s Facebook page, Replay’s Twitter page or our Instagram page
Click one of the links highlighted and you can find the password there. You do not need to be a member of any of these in order to find the password.
Welcome to the forum!

Hi @TeamPro69 ,

You may find Santa Claus Festival Daily promo code for redemption here:

2 Likes

Today is Santa for 10,000 chips, you have to go to the promotion and there is a list on the left side select SCF 2023 - Daily treat 12/01. Took me quite a while to find it, cheers

3 Likes

Thank you !!!

2 Likes

I’ve just tried it, go to Bank page, click on Redeem Promo Code on the top right of the page and enter the code. Simple as that. Nice little extra bonus for all.

2 Likes

Nice little treat from our Promotions Team! Make sure you check our promotions page for the daily promo code.

Have a great weekend!

2 Likes

FYI - someone please tell the staff that the promo code “Santa” for free chips gives me a message that the promo code is invalid. Another “glitch” obviously

1 Like

For some reason the promo code Santa is not active.

Do you have a promotional code?

The promo code is not active

• block

• block

Santa code is not working…

Santa code keeps saying it’s not active

hasn’t worked all day

did it actually give you the 10K BeerEagle ? says no chips for you every time I try it :frowning:

“Santa” code works for me

Yesterday i got my 10k, but today it is not to find on Promotions page.

Promo code is still not active

Hi Sunfloat, welcome to the forum.
The Promo code is active since 1st December.

Reindeer worked now for me without a problem for day 2, 12/02. And i have my ticket.

1 Like

As you see, I have redeemed the promo code today but it has not been added to my usable tickets in my bank.
However, I experimented and when I opened a 7.5k MTT I was able to register using the “register with ticket” option, so the code has been rewarded, it just does not show in my bank!
I unregistered, so I am waiting to see if the ticket shows in my bank later today!

I have the ticket on my bank page:

Ticket

and on the green chip on dashboard:

no problem