Community Forums

Although I now post and visit occasionally, I would prefer to be very active in the forums. However, I was a victim of moderators who lack common sense and worse, a sense of humor. I have never, I have never, I have never insulted anyone here intentionally . I have possibly unintentionally offended a snow flake. I find it increasingly easier not to show up. Something will always fill your time.

2 Likes

Been there , but think they are getting used to me.

2 Likes

I think some of us have been there done that.
If you read my profile Eddie you will see that I was once a Replay Player Representative. I fell from grace by being taken the wrong way but Iā€™m still here Brother , chatting and giving advise in the forums , hell they even let me have my own poker league here.

Stick around, please. I find you to be one of the funniest people I know here and I get what you say all the time. Plus we need you in the ā€œ Kool Kidz ā€œ Poker League so sign up for those tournaments and come have a good time with us playing good poker and good funny chat a few nights a week.

I was trying to think of that song while I was texting here that goes ā€œ oh lord please donā€™t let me be misunderstood ā€œ

Now itā€™s going to be on my mind all night.

Ahhhhhhh, song stuck in my head syndrome lol :joy:

3 Likes

EAR-WORM

3 Likes

OMG Micki, hahahahaha. Itā€™s 4:13 am EST and here I am and you found it.

That is awesome, thank you !!!

I think itā€™s going to be a lot of peopleā€™s theme song now lol

I canā€™t believe you found it :+1:t2:

Thank you again

1 Like

if i might ask, what did exactly happen why you lost your title?

you seem like a good guy thatā€™s always willing to help everyone out here on the forums, even after you lost your title. which makes me curious, why would replay want you not to be a player rep anymore?

1 Like

Morning brother. Thank you for the kind words. Sure it no secret. What it boils down to is Iā€™m a disability retired hard core Marine ( I was injured in service to my country. No big deal ) who lives my life by a code. I got into an argument here with a member we all know and like because I stood up for something . It didnā€™t adhere to Replays Code of Conduct for Player Representatives so I got stripped of my title.

I still am the person I am living my life by a Code instilled in my soul, Helping anyone that asks, one of the top contributors on the forums and have my own poker league here with 7 tournaments a week and it seems to be a huge hit after only 1 week.

Funny thing is, that member and I are great friends.

Such is life. Iā€™m here having fun , great friends , get along with Owners, Staff, Mods , Player Reps and a big number of them asked to join my ā€œKool Kidz Poker League ā€œ to have fun, hang out, great chat and great poker .

And to think I volunteered for that lol

Ok getting ready for Kidney Surgery in a few hours.
Hope I answered your question.

Have a great day and see you all when I can hopefully tonight :+1:t2: If not tomorrow.

4 Likes

thank you for the information.
srry 4u that your own marine code didnā€™t matched up with the code on this site. for what itā€™s worth i think you do great here.
also good to hear you and the other peron are still are great friends after the argument :+1:

wow ok, gl with that.

2 Likes

Thank you. Glad I got my iPhone with me for now.

I love technology :+1:t2::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Craig, you, your family & the medical staff have my prayers for the surgery to go without a hitch or hiccup. Also prayers for a speedy and pain free recovery.

3 Likes

Thank you my friend :+1:t2:

Hope to be back on the forum/site tonight or tomorrow.

God Bless

2 Likes

Someone might have mentioned this already, but what about adding something within the question mark on the homepage (Replay Poker Support) that links people to the forum. The Replay Poker Support is probably used more by new players and they may find a forum discussion gives them a better answer (maybe). It will also make the forum known to new users.

2 Likes

Another great idea :+1:t2:

1 Like

Praying for a successful surgery, and the speediest recovery possible!

3 Likes

Thank you my wonderful friend Micki !!

I more hour to leave.

2 Likes

Love the Animals and that songā€¦ thanks Micki

2 Likes

Donā€™t Let Me Be Misunderstood
Santa Esmeralda

Baby, do you understand me now
Sometimes I feel a little mad
Well donā€™t you know that no-one alive
Can always be an angel
When things go wrong I seem to be bad

Iā€™m just a soul whoā€™s intentions are good
Oh Lord, please donā€™t let me be misunderstood

Baby, sometimes Iā€™m so carefree
With a joy thatā€™s hard to hide
And sometimes it seems that
All I have to do is worry
And then youā€™re bound to see my other side

Iā€™m just a soul whoā€™s intentions are good
Oh Lord, please donā€™t let me be misunderstood

If I seem edgy, I want you to know
That I never mean to take it out on you
Life has itā€™s problems and I get my share
And thatā€™s one thing I never mean to do
Cause I love you

Oh, oh, oh, baby, donā€™t you know Iā€™m human
Have thoughts like any other oneā€¦
Sometimes I find myself alone and regretting
Some foolish thing, some little simple thing Iā€™ve done

Iā€™m just a soul whoā€™s intentions are goodā€¦
Oh Lord please donā€™t let me be misunderstood

2 Likes

Thanks Micki , my two daughters in their 20ā€™s love all the old bands , bought record players and have lots of albums . I donā€™t think they could even name newer bands ā€¦

2 Likes

Well Sharon, neither could Iā€¦! I graduated in 66, so the animals were popular in my senior yearā€¦

2 Likes

I canā€™t see your name without the song ā™«ā™« Oh Mickey your so fine , your so fine you blow my mind , Hey Mickeyā€¦ā™« popping into my headā€¦lol

3 Likes