Cards look blurry in Firefox

Sorry about that.

HWA: Hardware acceleration
CSS: Cascading Style Sheets; a programming language for visual design of webpages
FF: FireFox

1 Like

I have raised an issue at mozilla support:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1428597

1 Like

I’ve had to rollback and reinstall numerous times over the years, it takes all of an hours time and then you have a fresh install. Contact the manufacturer of your machine and it’s a free fresh install.

Hey all, someone on our tech team looked into this and found that it’s known Firefox issue: 1462659 - When scaling a container containing SVG's, the SVG's become pixelated (with "transform-style: preserve-3d")

He says he will try to find a workaround, but it doesn’t seem simple. When he deletes CSS sizing that triggers the Firefox defect, cards are no longer blurry, but they are also not resized anymore when changing the table window size. So another solution will need to be found. We do have some other things with a higher priority, but he will continue to look into this when there’s time.

2 Likes

Use Brave. Problem solved.

@Emtri

I don’t have FireFox but I do have Microsoft Edge with an AI feature called Bing.

Ask Bing “why does firefox make graphics appear fuzzy” and it does provide some answers. Some are simple to implement and a couple I consider not so simple if you’re unfamiliar with using the Task Bar commands.

I figure it may be worth a shot since you mentioned you have Edge on your Windows 10. The URL is www.bing.com

I don’t want to post Bing’s suggestions because you need to use it at your own risk. I don’t want to accept responsibility for the suggestions. Afterall, it’s AI.

I hope this helps.

1 Like