Cards how many?

I have a question that may be hard to answer. When we play NL Texas Holdem and there are 6 people playing or 9 it’s tough to make a bet if one has no idea how many cards are left. Seems a lot of the time people go all in and seem to catch the card they need at the River. Just curious how would we know if there are multi decks involved. Makes huge difference with how one would play a hand if they knew it was one deck or more. If there is more than most strat. goes out the window and it’s just luck. Thanks and have a 5 Ace day, lol.

Multiple decks would result in illegal hands: 5 of a kind, suited pairs or sets, etc. Poker is played with one deck of 52 cards the only exception that I know of is Royal hold 'em which is played with a short deck consisting of A,K,Q,J,10 of each suite.

2 Likes

There is only one deck being played and Replay is RNG certified.

Ok, thanks for your response. Just wonder because some of the hands at the River make you scratch your head and say how can they get so lucky, so many times. I know if your at a real table there can only be 52 cards. But, Replay poker has some pretty wild endings.

1 Like