Can't search certain players

Is there a reason why certain player’s(spelling checked and re-checked) don’t show up when one searches them ?? And I’m not talking recent RP joiners. It strikes me as odd. Thanks, Finn007.

1 Like

It is odd… you should be able to.

1 Like

I believe that if a player has deactivated their account or changed names, the search feature doesn’t return their result any longer. Either that or the player you are searching has gone into the Replay Poker Protection Program (RPPP) after delivering a particularly brutal beat on someone :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:scream:

3 Likes

If the player changed names it must have been while we were playing at the same table,before,during and after I tried to search him/her. As for the RPPP,I imagine most of us would qualify at one point or another. Is it permanent and does said player receive a monthly stipend of chips,provided he/she does not commit any more brutal beats ? :wink:

3 Likes

3 scenarios.

1. Incorrect spelling of username or member changed their username.

2. Member has deactivated their account.

3. Member has been banned temporarily or permanently from Replay Poker.

Hope that helps :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I hear it’s Brutal on anyone that has to go in the (RPPP) , have to change you name, home. hair, dog, cat and even remove your Cowboy hat, LOL

But on a serious note @Finn007

Normally when a player or replay has deactivated account or misspelled on search. Sometimes that’s easy to do, if they have certain charactors such as _ - 'etc in the name

1 Like

ive changed my name twice and have no problem finding myself?

i’d suggest search for part(s) of the name and see if its listed in the results
(maybe some “dubious” character is involved?)

1 Like

Hi Everyone!

Here are the reasons why you won’t find players using the search bar if you’re typing up all the characters in their username correctly.

1. They deactivated their account.
  2. They have been inactive for a few years.
  3. They changed their username.
  4. Their account is suspended.