Forum to Replay - Finding others

I’m not sure if there’s an easier way, but when I see posters in the forums and I want to find them on Replay website to add them as friends or just check their profiles, I go back to replay and type their name in the search box to find them. Is there a link from a user’s name in the forum to their profile on Replay?

This raises another question. The option to change my name in the forums is not available. I have changed my name on Replay from cohenmaya to Maya- but I can’t do the same here in the forums. If someone tries to find me on Replay using cohenmaya they can’t anymore. Is there a way to change the name here as well so that I only have 1 name in both?

Thanks
Maya

1 Like

@cohenmaya
Log out from the forum pages and log back in and your name will automatically be changed.

2 Likes

@whoeverit Thank you so much.

1 Like

I like it :+1:t2::grinning:

1 Like

Craig i got a reply from u on the MTT championship ticket i won in dec.2017 you said it is expired a year ago but i won it 2 weeks ago ,then the subject was closed i suppose by you.You did not read my message properly and yes it still shows on my bank account.

1 Like

@caspass Hey Cas, it wasn’t Craig who closed the thread, it was a Replay staff member. They closed the thread and forwarded your issue to their staff to resolve it and they will be in touch with you by email.

1 Like

Thank you Maya :slight_smile:

1 Like