Best Pets Ever!

We’re home, many of us, and that means our pets are enjoying more time with us than usual–and vice versa. Here’s to pets! Do you have one or did you have one we should hear about? Share!

Here’s mine: Our grandkitty Sophie (RIP) who stayed with us for a stretch of time once. How we all loved this Norwegian Forest cat.

15936631_10212203952920354_2000979962028435132_o

16 Likes

I’ve got a dog that is the perfect breed–not only a great babysitter but also never sheds, doesn’t bark, has never wet the rug, doesn’t need walks, and will never leave me.

7 Likes

Our cat Marley that we’ve had since I would say late 2010 or early 2011. He was a great cat and quickly became family.

Sadly on February 10th of this year he passed away in the early morning hours. We believe he passed away due to old age. We sure do miss him. Below is a picture of him from our old house a few years ago.

-Marc

9 Likes

Our 16-year-old dog just had surgery and looks so adorable/sad in a onesie.

12 Likes

Lucia, 17 years old and much loved by my daughter

10 Likes

What a beauty!! So sorry for this loss, Marc.

2 Likes

My favorite color scheme! Gorgeous.

2 Likes

Adopted these two brothers from an animal rescue … they will be 2 years old in 2 weeks

14 Likes

Maybe not the best pet ever but one of the most interesting. This is Zorro, the Trash Panda. He was born here and I’ve been taking care of him since he was a baby. Exceptionally clever animal and very friendly.

10 Likes

WANT!!

(cute, but maybe don’t want…)

1 Like

If I feed them several zillion times a day, do they count as pets?

65971930_10219462461295983_6779896869360238592_n

10 Likes

Hard to resist when a litter of puffballs comes to your door. Sure you don’t want one?

7 Likes

Reconsidering.

3 Likes

I had a wonderful black lab years ago. I’ll swear she was was smarter than some people I’ve met. You could tell her to get her “ball” and she would get it. You tell her to get her “bone” and she would get it. She was a wonderful houseguest when visiting people (never a pee or poop) and she travelled in the car well. She would sit in the back seat with her face resting on the front armrest. As long as the A/C was on, she didn’t have a care in the world. She was just happy to go. Of course like all dogs, she had her quirks. She would go fishing with me on many occasions. The only problem was that if she found a dead fish on the bank she would roll in it. I guess it smelled good to her. She didn’t have a mean bone in her body. The only animosity she ever had was to the squirrels that would taunt her. Of course she never was able to catch one. She wasn’t a pet, she was family and would never have dreamed of running off. “Good” owners all deserve a pal like her.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Enjoy them while you can everyone! I just had to put down my best buddy today… So sad…
Not fair they have such short lives… Stay safe… Peace
arex3

5 Likes

Man, Arex, that is one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do in my life. But it’s a gift we give our beloved pets. Sending you comforting thoughts–hoping memories of good times will sustain you.

4 Likes

Thank you so much…

4 Likes

7 Likes