The Well-Accessorized Pet

It’s been made very clear in the Forum threads that we are people who love our poker and we love our pets. So, today’s question is this: What does the well-accessorized pet have that others might be interested to learn about?

I’ll start. I bought my mother’s cat a cat cave. It’s made of Merino wool, formed and felted by the women of Nepal.

8 Likes

LOL my cat is not quite as spoiled …lol

6 Likes

That box cover looks purr-fectly sized for the cat. Now, can you keep the cat from growing?

3 Likes

lol she will just get a bigger box :grinning: Sharon loves her Cats, I noticed a lot of people on here are Cat lovers, I like Cats, had a couple at one time.
but I prefer Dogs, but with saying that I have been thinking about getting another Cat.
Just don’t want a really mean one. My Sister n laws Cat was mean, it was scary to even walk past this Cat, this Cat would nail you no matter what…funny part, one time is when it came running full speed ahead and somehow this Cat was running fast on the wall,I still to this day don’t know how that Cat didn’t fall off the wall while it was running, yes i said wall, and my husband was sitting on the couch, and it ran over his face, lol…I never laughed so hard in my life, my husband wasn’t laughing he received some pretty bad cat scratches, but was funny then, and more funny now. :rofl:

5 Likes

I don’t have a cat right now, since I don’t have time to take care of him, I gave him to my mom. He lives there like a king. She bought him a small sofa for cats, and she bought a cat house for the country house, he sleeps comfortably both at home and in the country house. She also bought him a bunch of toys and different delicacies, and now the cat has a smorgasbord. I think he won’t want to come back to me.

4 Likes

5 Likes

We had to get a classy cave because Mom wouldn’t leave cardboard boxes on her floor. My sis, with three of her own and a foster kitty at home, as a family room floor littered with boxes of all sizes. Her kitties are accessorized like yours, Sharon–and possibly happier for it!

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Ben, she has set a very high standard indeed for your cat. Good luck with the reunion! hahaha

3 Likes

Wow! :rofl:

3 Likes

I

2 Likes

My late wife LOVED dressing up our late Bishon/Shitzu:

2 Likes

GOPROUK–I just knew it that I’d find others who accessorize their pet/kids! Thanks for this. And welcome to the Forum. Hope you visit often. Meanwhile, good luck at the tables.

1 Like

Such a dapper dandy! Lovin’ this. Thanks for the post–good luck at the tables, SWFL.

1 Like

Thanks much! Really miss both of them, but that’s life and death…Good luck to everyone…

2 Likes

Buddy’ my 12yr? old rescue and 1st dog ever(i’m 83) and the joy of my life

3 Likes

My Kondrad enjoys to be at the country place,otherwise he is not a fuzzy cat,he takes his mice and home he is happy with the dot :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh, Buddy is wonderful. Look at those eyes!

2 Likes

This is exactly my idea of bliss! Happy Cat! Obviously owns a doting human!

3 Likes

Who’s idea was it that we get dressed for Thanksgiving Dinner ? :joy:

2 Likes